Baby kicking !

I read alot of threads saying if mummies are 30+ weeks baby kicking will be lesser? my baby girl is kicking day and night and its very hard. is it normal?
she's kicking till my tummy is so.. dunno wad to describe. not say pain. but she's too violent!

cherrie82

I'm now in 33th week. My baby is also 'violent' that I sometimes feel uncomfortable. I read from some websites that baby kicks will be less when the head is engaged.

angelwendy

when i m preggy with benson.. he is also very active... keep kicking even when i wanna give birth.. he is still kicking...:tlaugh:

ok thx mummies! cos i read somewhere that the movement for baby will be limited so wont move much. but my girl kick/elbow move about until i also feel uncomfortable sometimes. its like almost every min she's kicking. lol

BB Tigger

I'm now in 33th week. My baby is also 'violent' that I sometimes feel uncomfortable. I read from some websites that baby kicks will be less when the head is engaged.
But my baby still kicking me like nobody's business even when I am now 4 days to my EDD! :07:

PTB7476

Hi MissMelody,

Normally, you will feel baby kicking from week 16-30. Some pregnant women can feel it till week 41, it's perfectly safe and normal.
after 30 weeks... i most of the time feel them turning... kick will only feel it when laying down and i played with him...he kicked once...i will rub his "feet" and he will react by kicking more :tlaugh:

Jheyyy

after 30 weeks... i most of the time feel them turning... kick will only feel it when laying down and i played with him...he kicked once...i will rub his "feet" and he will react by kicking more :tlaugh:
Reading this post makes me wanna fast-forward the time !
I wanna play with my baby too ! :001_302:

PTB7476

i think my bb hate me laying on the right side cos whenever i lay on the right side he will kick and can see his leg protruding out :tlaugh: but when i lay on the left side he will quite quite gentle kick...

but since yesterday i am down with flu (blocked nose , running nose...slight feverish) i have no choice but to lay on right side to clear airway...and he been kicking all night :tlaugh: it's not painful but just amazing how active he is even at night :tlaugh:

P4nic

I sleep on my left will feel like stomachache n wan clear my bowel hehe so most of the time will sleep on my right~

DodoTan

When I was pregnant with my son, I thought he was kicky, but then came my daughter who kicked even more than him! But at least she stayed still as I was giving birth to her. When my son was 'half in and half out' of me, he was still kicking!

shairah

My baby often give bekham kick! Haha! She stretch all the time and the worst part is when she stay on one side. I feel like i'm having gastric pain. I had my scanning recently and doctor say that my is so active. Woo! Very indeed. 4am she is still kicking inside.

ellyeun

I would prefer bb to kick more, than to be quiet..
at least u know he's fine inside.. but sometimes really uncomfortable, esp at night!!!

keefu

Yeah my baby loves to move and stretch more than kicking at my right side at night... It's better than it's not moving at all especially when reaching the labour stage movements are critical to monitor for.

Gem2505

my princess chose to slp facing on the right n upwards instead. and she gets extremely active when i knock off from work and kicks non stop till i slp ard 10+pm.. -_-" think she know the right timing to disturb my concentration..
super violent till sometimes i will get a shocked out of it coz of the sudden attack. ha! but feeling those kicks n punches makes me =) im sure i will miss these feeling when she decides to come out to see the world...