Baby kicking !

etlo

Haha I think that it is good that the baby is kicking. I almost got a scare when my baby took a day off or two from kicking and I felt minimal movements. Then I quickly went to read up and searched for more info... best advice... make sure your baby kicks all the way to EDD! :001_302: I blogged more about it here: Educator + Pregnancy + Passion = Educating the Little Ones!: My Little One's Movements - The Importance of Fetal Movement Counts, Educator + Pregnancy + Passion = Educating the Little Ones!: (The Baby) Wants to Move It, Move It

mee212

hi! I'm now 33th weeks and baby kick is more and more often. Kick and turn like........day and night makes me uncomfortable and can't sleep at night. Now is 3.18am in the morning and she is still moving. Wonder she will be too tired moving whole day! :0)

eowyn

I'm in my 29 weeks now. Now feel that the movement of baby has change..... in the past, more like kicking. But now the movments i feel is more like elbowing, twisting and turning. Sometimes, baby will be very active then after that will be quieter for 1-2 days.... Hope that is normal. But when baby is quiet, i tend to worry more.

etlo

I'm in my 29 weeks now. Now feel that the movement of baby has change..... in the past, more like kicking. But now the movments i feel is more like elbowing, twisting and turning. Sometimes, baby will be very active then after that will be quieter for 1-2 days.... Hope that is normal. But when baby is quiet, i tend to worry more.
It's like that. The baby seems to be like spend all her energy one day then takes two days off. Mine is also the same thing. But now and then I will talk to it, poke it just to look for reactions to set my mind at ease.

eowyn

It's like that. The baby seems to be like spend all her energy one day then takes two days off. Mine is also the same thing. But now and then I will talk to it, poke it just to look for reactions to set my mind at ease.
Yup, sometimes when i feel that baby is too quiet, i will pat my tummy and talk to wake him up. Sometimes, i wonder whether i am disturbing my baby boy too much. Haha....

hi, me too me too ... whenever i didnt feel any movement for sometime i will try to talk to him n ask him to move at least once so tat i knw he is ok ... n he will react back to me keke

kaymummy

I felt that my baby kicked more from week 27 to week 33... kicked more and harder.. But after week 33, he still kicks almost the whole day, but only slightly lesser. Probably because there's lesser space. I've a colleague whose daughter apparently kicks only at night, whereas my boy kicks throughout the whole day, with the night being the "peak".

eowyn

Me now in week 30. Baby's kicks really getting stronger and stronger. Sometimes a bit worried whether my skin will tear. Haha.... Yesterday when i was on the train, baby suddenly very active and kick a lot. My whole tummy looks like its vibrating. I hope that is normal.

etlo

I felt that my baby kicked more from week 27 to week 33... kicked more and harder.. But after week 33, he still kicks almost the whole day, but only slightly lesser. Probably because there's lesser space. I've a colleague whose daughter apparently kicks only at night, whereas my boy kicks throughout the whole day, with the night being the "peak".
same here. I think mine is taking breakdance classes at night

pinkneow

Me now in week 30. Baby's kicks really getting stronger and stronger. Sometimes a bit worried whether my skin will tear. Haha.... Yesterday when i was on the train, baby suddenly very active and kick a lot. My whole tummy looks like its vibrating. I hope that is normal.

mi too in my wk 30.. my bb also also getting stronger.... i think its normal ba... jus not to worried too much ...:)

evie

I am in my 28th week and my baby has a tendency to kick very vigorously especially at night.... sometimes he kicks so hard it makes me jump a little :D

I am also starting to feeling him running his little hand or feet across my tummy... so fun :)

eowyn

mi too in my wk 30.. my baby also also getting stronger.... i think its normal ... just not to worried too much ...:)
Yesterday went to my mom's hse and baby starts kicking again. My sis-in-law very amazed by the sight of my whole tummy vibrating. Haha..... But once she place her hand on my tummy, baby will stop kicking. Think that baby can sense the touch and recoil.

evie

Yesterday went to my mom's hse and baby starts kicking again. My sis-in-law very amazed by the sight of my whole tummy vibrating. Haha..... But once she place her hand on my tummy, baby will stop kicking. Think that baby can sense the touch and recoil.
It's the same with my baby, once pple place their hands to feel him kick, he stops kicking... LOL

cseen

i am in my 23week + can feel light kicking everyday but sometime the whole day she is very quiet which make me very worried.. and i being too paranoid? i can feel more of the soft kick at night, sometime in the middle of the night when i wake up for pee..
hope i am not being too paranoid.. coz i shake my tummy sometimes to get some reaction.. hope i am not disturbing her too much :(

shiyi

my girl kicks every hour when she was in my tummy.
true enough, she grows up with very stong limbs! haha :D

Cseen,
Like you I was very paranoid always when I can't feel his movements... =) But rest assured.. then your ger is doing fine in you.. especially at week 23 she still got plenty of space in the womb to move around. As such, sometimes we may not be able to feel the bb's movements unless we lie down quietly on bed... so dun worry okie? hugs...

Gem2505

I'm in my 18th week tomorrow. I still have not felt baby kicks. So worried sometimes, whether the baby is okay or not.
its ok. like many said, bb is still small and has lotsa space to move in there so you wont feel the kicks/punches.. when bb grow bigger, the space in there will be limited and u will feel those karate kicks everytime bb moves. n will get real pain at times.. like tearing your skin apart. -_-" i myself cant tahan at times.. esp when im about to fall aslp, she start to DANCE in there. aiyoooo.... just have to tahan for another 7weeks or lesser for me. =)

maneo0302

I will rather feel painful kicks than worry all the time on whether the baby is still doing fine. Haha! Guess i have to wait another 3-4 weeks or so.

Gem2505

I will rather feel painful kicks than worry all the time on whether the baby is still doing fine. Haha! Guess i have to wait another 3-4 weeks or so.
no worries, u will feel those hard kicks in time to come. enjoy ur 2nd tri.. when bb is about 7months onwards, the kicks will be v obvious. sleeping will be v difficult coz whatever position also not comfortable..