Baby Name

pinkwipes

but i'm wondering what will ppl tease at for this name?
On first look, they do look similar.
Minus off the T, it looks similar.

It's something like Justin.
People make fun of the name with Dustbin too.
Apparently, the spellings are poles apart, but they get teased too.

Just my thoughts, hope it helps. :)

Stan

but i'm wondering what will ppl tease at for this name?
apple_san mummy, as long you like the name and its meaning!!
My princess is called Kayla.... everyone tells me pple will call her O-kay-la... hahaha...but i still went ahead with the name! :001_302:

sufeit0115

My princess is called Kayla.... everyone tells me pple will call her O-kay-... hahaha...but i still went ahead with the name! :001_302:
hehe, Kayla is very sweets name for gal.:001_302: Congrats on your bundle of joy!! :Dancing_wub:

Actually you can refer to books as what me and my wife doing so.... but christian name still not so bad n headache thinking of chinese name. After all, christian name comes from different orgin, to me...so long sounded nice with the surname, can already....Me, my wife and my future princess will all start with "C". 2 more "C"s to go whereby i got 5"C"s that no money can buy..After all, you're the parent of the newborn,it's your final said after all.

firstimer

Alpha Male
Help needed urgently

Anyone knows wat is the translation of the the following name to dialect??

婉绿

Need to register for my ger birth cert within this week...

Thanks in advance.

My princess is called Kayla.... everyone tells me pple will call her O-kay-... hahaha...but i still went ahead with the name! :001_302:
Hey Stan... My 2nd dear daughter's name is also Kayla... This is the 1st time I come across another sweetie having the same name as her... I must say both my hubby and I love the name... Hee... So far no prob with the name except a few will pronounce as kyler... Now having headache abt naming my son who's gonna arrive in 2 wks time! Totally no clue...