Baby seem not hungry at all

xueting09

last x my baby will always cry every 2hr for milk, bt now he is gg to be 4 mths soon, he dun seem to be hungry. never cry for milk at all. if i feed him, he will drink, bt he might jus vomit out. is my baby ok?

cui_er

last x my baby will always cry every 2hr for milk, bt now he is gg to be 4 mths soon, he dont seem to be hungry. never cry for milk at all. if i feed him, he will drink, bt he might just vomit out. is my baby ok?

Think on milk strike?? My girl also like that leh. Now about 15 weeks old, for the past 2 weeks no appetite and dun seem hungry at all. Even her previously super-chubby cheeks now like not so fat liao. She was drinking really little, like 300-400ml a day only. Few days back, I changed bottle & teat, now drinking slightly more. In the midst of changing milk powder too.

Perhaps you can try changing teat too? My boy last time also like that, after change teat, appetite got better. But maybe can observe few days first, sometimes after few days will automatically return to normal. Babies lots of pattern de.

Or did baby have jab recently? Or perhaps baby feeling not so well? Hope your baby gets back his appetite soon. I know how worrying it can be. Even now i'm still not "satisfied" with my girl's milk intake but at least better than nothing. :)

Phoebii Cheng

Mayb you can feed him smaller portions but more interval.....

Could also tht ur bb hv wind in the tummy, thus the vomitting. Mayb you can rub some ru yi oil on his tummy after bath

If the vomitting persists, then u hv to see the PD to diagnose if ur bb got colic or something

izanyzam

Hi mummies...My boy is also going thru the same thing..Not crying for milk..But once i feed him,he wont finish his milk..Sometimes i just feel like force feeding him..Hahaha..But dat'll be dangerous..!! Im just worried that he might not be getting all the nutrition that he needs..!!

littlesheep

my 5 mth old girl also same thing..never cried for milk one.
but she will drink when i feed her...but sometimes she doesnt finish.
If she wake up early morning, won't cry for milk too.

If i give her more now, she will still finish even though she didnt cry for milk.
Like that how to gauge if she is ready for semi-solids..headache..

fioncess

For mi andrea also doesnt cry for milk. thu she on 3hr interval.
But when i ask her weather she wan milk she will ah ah ah.. menas she wan n hungry. but when she hungry she doesnt cry for milk. I guess at this age they are busy exploring the surroundings.

xue ting: if this continues maybe you try changing teats or milk bottle? feed small amt but in shorter interval? but have to monitor the amt ur baby drinks ya.. if doesnt imptove you may wan to ask the PD ya. Like wat tinkball say u may wan to burp ur baby half way thru the milk.

izanyzam: if ur boy is still as active as usual i guess there's not much to worry ya. sometimes when they r curious they'll go on milk / food strike as they r more interested in playing.. hahaaa...

apollo

babe, when baby is 3mth old onwards, their feeding interval will drag longer.. but usually is ard 3-4 hrs interval. if his milk interval is within 3-4 hrs, is okay. but if drag more than tt, and drinks v lil and also u feel tt he is losing weight, mayb he is on milk strike. but in any case if he really lost weight, better bring to a pd. if not, shd be okay =)

Ting

babe, when baby is 3mth old onwards, their feeding interval will drag longer.. but usually is around 3-4 hours interval. if his milk interval is within 3-4 hours, is okay. but if drag more than that, and drinks very lil and also you feel that he is losing weight, mayb he is on milk strike. but in any case if he really lost weight, better bring to a pediatrician. if not, should be okay =)
hehe pin's case is opposite, she started off with 3hr interval then arnd 2-3mths change to 2 hrs interval n stuck there. :p