Baby Stroller

suzysbear

To all good mummies out there,

Need help.

I am having a hard time deciding which stroller to buy for my first BB.

I have pinned down the list to 3 strollers; Maclaren XT; Maclaren Quest and a combi stroller.

While I am very impressed with Maclaren XT, I think I will have trouble lugging it alone with the baby if my beloved hubby is not around.

The only complaint I have for Quest is the overhead shade does not seem to cover the baby fully.

In comparison, the Combi stoller while having all the feature of the Maclaren XT seems to be very whobbly when I compared it against the XT.

Which stroller would you good mummies recommend? I will appreciate all comments. Thanks and cheers!:wong19:

vanillabaileys

Need help.

I am having a hard time deciding which stroller to buy for my first baby.

I have pinned down the list to 3 strollers; Maclaren XT; Maclaren Quest and a combi stroller.

While I am very impressed with Maclaren XT, I think I will have trouble lugging it alone with the baby if my beloved hubby is not around.

The only complaint I have for Quest is the overhead shade does not seem to cover the baby fully.

In comparison, the Combi stoller while having all the feature of the Maclaren XT seems to be very whobbly when I compared it against the XT.

Which stroller would you good mummies recommend? I will appreciate all comments. Thanks and cheers!:wong19:
Hihi.. I think regardless of brand, you should get one which is stable and convenient for yourself if hubby is not with you.
I got a Capella which is about 5kg (if i dun remember wrongly).
For Combi- there is one which is about 4kg, can cover baby fully and the wheels can rotate 360. But very expensive.. about 500plus. :we2cool:

candy_ian

Need help.

i really do think u have to find one that's suitable for your lifestyle. if u r going to use the pram very often alone then getting a lightweight one would b ideal. i've used capella but found it too heavy, then combi miracle turn which was good with the four wheel drive though the capella has 4 wheel drive too but combi was so much smoother but the thing is i found it flimsy too esp with the double floding. Quinny buzz which is steady n easy to manovere but it is heavy so its always in the boot n we use it when we drive. quinny zapp which is never used.
and now the orbit pram.
i've heard raves abt maclaren but have never used them as i'm not very good at the umbrella fold thing. one of my friend is using the combi well comfort. it's super light

Need help.

it's really hard to choose what's the best for the babies.. if what you think can really give comfort to your child then that's what you should get.

Mum2bee

hi mommies tink tis thread is gd cos i need help too...hehe
had bought a quinny buzz cos i feel dat is stable,easy to move ard and seem comfortable.tink will be great for family outing to beach,zoo and nature park.but is not lightweight

planning to look for one that is lightweight so that will be easy for me to bring baby out alone :)
any mum hv any nice brand to intro?
so far i am tinkin abt maclaren,combi and aprica :)

adelynn

hi mommies tink tis thread is good cos i need help too...hehe
had bought a quinny buzz cos i feel dat is stable,easy to move around and seem comfortable.tink will be great for family outing to beach,zoo and nature park.but is not lightweight

planning to look for one that is lightweight so that will be easy for me to bring baby out alone :)
any mum have any nice brand to intro?
so far i am tinkin about maclaren,combi and aprica :)
like u i have a buzz at home but the biggest concern is the weight and if im with the baby alone without car. i went along to buy a maclaren, light and easy folding for me to use when im alone or when we are traveling

Re: Baby Stroller - Mia Moda Cielo

Hi Mummies & Daddies,

SUPER COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT!

A fraction of the cost & comparable if not on par with other compact strollers in the market.

Available in blue or black only. Red all SOLD OUT!

Below is link on the stroller. Brand new pieces! Limited quantity.

SWISS MADE!

YouTube - Mia Moda Cielo Stroller (interactive demo)

http://strollersandprams.com/strolle.../review-1.html (click on the link or paste to url to read the reviews & info)

email lingerbell@hotmail.com for further queries & orders

Attachments

eurostar

Re: Baby Stroller - Mia Moda Cielo

maybe TS can try get a used one
if not suitable at least will waste too much money :)
of the 3 u listed I think combi stroller more "user-friendly"

Mum2bee

yah e prob with buzz is the weight....is too heavy to carry and put in the boot....but gd to go to beach,zoo etc when hubby is ard :)

will go try combi & maclaren :) hehe

suzysbear

Hi Mummies,

thank you for all the comments... you ladies are right.. I should get something that is easy for me to handle when I am not with my hubby.

So, we will probably get a Maclaren. At least we find it lightweight and sturdy. Combi is really light, but I find it too flimsy.

Cheers

christine77sg

Personally I don't lik Mclaren. I think Combi is gd. Light n easy to open n close, cn also fully recline n stand on its own whn closed. Downside for mi is it is nt as stable, n quite small.

I bgt the brand Ing..something. Abit heavy but vry sturdy n easy to open n close. Downside for mi is tat it doesn't hv full canopy.

chenhongjuan

i really do think you have to find one that's suitable for your lifestyle. if you r going to use the pram very often alone then getting a lightweight one would
ugg bailey button b ideal. i've used capella but found it too heavy, then combi miracle turn which was good with the four wheel drive ugg boots günstigthough the capella has 4 wheel drive too but combi was so much smoother but the thing is i found it flimsy too esp with the double floding. Quinny buzzugg boots which is steady n easy to manovere but it is heavy so its always in the boot n we use it when we drive. quinny zapp which is never used.
and now the orbit pram.
i've heard raves about maclaren but have never used them as i'm not very good at the umbrella fold thing. one of my friend is using the combi well comfort. it's super light

if what you think can really give comfort to your child then that's what you should get.

moncheri03

BTW, any idea for most strollers, how old can the baby use up to? I was thinking of getting one which can use up to at least the age of 4 or 5. Any recommendations? Thanks:wong29: