Baby Weight At 3rd Trimester

Gem2505

just went for my gynae checkup this morning and baby is weighing at 3.246kg now :D
am counting down 19 more days to the BIG DAY!
wao. you'll have a chubby bb. hehe! actually, bb can head down very fast. but if u have decided on C sect, could be easier if you have a big bb.

magdalenechoo

wao. you'll have a chubby bb. hehe! actually, bb can head down very fast. but if u have decided on C sect, could be easier if you have a big bb.
sad to say my baby's head still not down yet. Gynae says not much space for its head to turn down liao.... even i wanna go for natural also cannot.... need to go for LSCS-breech...
doc says the estimated weight is about +/- 200gm. :D

Gem2505

sad to say my baby's head still not down yet. Gynae says not much space for its head to turn down liao.... even i wanna go for natural also cannot.... need to go for LSCS-breech...
doc says the estimated weight is about +/- 200gm. :D
huh.. ok.. i went thru C sect and i didnt regret. im those kind, timid, alil of pain also cannot. but surprisingly, i find my delivery and recovery very smooth and easy. hope you have a smooth delivery and relax,enjoy the moments.

magdalenechoo

by when the baby need to turn??? i scare my chubby little boy got no space to turn too...
doc says usually by 32 weeks baby will turn down. but it depends, some might be a little late like 34 weeks. mine till 36 weeks still never turn.
i read online that this is very rare. 96% of babies turn down by the 34th weeks and only 4% dont. mine happened to be within that 4% :(

but, fortunately, we have long ago decided to go for elective C-Sect already :D

I'm oso worried my boy doesn't turn. The last 2 check ups he was lying diagonally across my tummy. Im 37 wks now. Going for my next check up later in the aftnoon.

lynnzo

Dont worry mummies,the baby weight is just an estimated one..for my first boy,doc say his weight is 3.3kgs,but he came out 3.45kgs at 38weeks and for my gal,doc oso say she's 3.3kgs,but she came out 3.59kgs :O at 40weeks

magdalenechoo

Lets all jiayou and anticipate for the BIG DAY!
Most important is Baby's health :D i m going for my next checkup this coming weekend, so excited!!

lag

realise gynea normally will underestimate the baby weight?? any gynea overestimate the baby weight???
hopefully mine turn at 33 wk too..

Gem2505

my girl turned around week 34. bb only takes awhile to turn when its time to. within 1 day.
feel the movement of ur bb.. the kicks especially. u somehow will know where ur bb head will be already.

verieying

oh man, i can't wait too! seeing gynae tom... while i love to wait for the baby to grow bigger, more mature, my patience is thinning... 33 weeks now... wondering when i will pop since previously deliver around36+,37weeks.

magdalenechoo

oh man, i can't wait too! seeing gynae tom... while i love to wait for the baby to grow bigger, more mature, my patience is thinning... 33 weeks now... wondering when i will pop since previously deliver around36+,37weeks.
ppl say subsequent deliveries will/might be earlier leh... jiayou! :D

verieying

ppl say subsequent deliveries will/might be earlier ... jiayou! :D
Yeah yeah doc says there's that possibility too! but i can't wait for another 2-4 weeks! Hahaha

any mummies heard of having frequent loose stools near labour? i just read about it the first time... don't know true or not. i've nver experiend it in my previous preggies though.:confused:

lag

went to see gynea again today... at wk33.. baby is 2.2kg.. hengz this turn round gynea didnt ask if i am eating too much... baby weight is average.. gynea also mention that baby is in head down position.. =>

magdalenechoo

went to see gynea again today... at wk33.. baby is 2.2kg.. hengz this turn round gynea didnt ask if i am eating too much... baby weight is average.. gynea also mention that baby is in head down position.. =>
envy envy! my baby at 37th week now still in breech position.... going for my checkup later in the afternoon :D

marmalade

envy envy! my baby at 37th week now still in breech position.... going for my checkup later in the afternoon :D

hope your baby is ok now...mine is in occipito posterior position- means the head is down but the head is facing upwards, ideally , it should be facing downwards. urgh!!! :( will be going for checkup tomorrow, so hopefully she is facing down.