Baby Weight At 3rd Trimester

apollo

My baby about 2503g at 34 weeks.
Then today went to see gynae, her weight dropped! It became 2493g at 36 weeks.
She didn't put on any weight at all! But gynae keep assuring me the baby is alright. I dunno leh. I'm worried....

Bcoz when I went to see him at 30 weeks, baby was 1755g.
maybe ur gynae "measure" wrongly?? since ur gynae assure u baby is alright, den dun wry.. most impt is their heartbeat, organs are wking well.. i think my baby is the lightest among the babies among here (1.5kilo at 32weeks).. i tend to get wry y my baby so light but thinking bk, since my gynae said OKAY, means OKAY.. =)

maybe ur gynae "measure" wrongly?? since ur gynae assure u baby is alright, den dun wry.. most impt is their heartbeat, organs are wking well.. i think my baby is the lightest among the babies among here (1.5kilo at 32weeks).. i tend to get wry y my baby so light but thinking bk, since my gynae said OKAY, means OKAY.. =)
I dunno... Yup, he told me everything is ok...

Anyway, going to see him in 1 week's time.

Hi,
Me in my 31wks n bb is 1.5kg. Tik shd be around that weight around this time. So no nid to worry so much if gynea nvr say anything

kenxf_03

oh, seems like every mummy's baby are weighing less than 3 kg.. When I'm at my 32th week, my baby is reaching 3 kg already and gynae said my boy is equivalent to other baby's full term... :embarrassed:

Currently I'm at my 38th week.. My gynae said my baby is weighing more than 3kg already. :shyxxx: Now Hb and I are awaiting for his arrival!

apollo

oh, seems like every mummy's baby are weighing less than 3 kg.. When I'm at my 32th week, my baby is reaching 3 kg already and gynae said my boy is equivalent to other baby's full term... :embarrassed:

Currently I'm at my 38th week.. My gynae said my baby is weighing more than 3kg already. :shyxxx: Now Hb and I are awaiting for his arrival!
my mum often ask me eat more cos she said big baby easier to take care.. but gynae says normal size baby eaier to gif birth.. so confusing.. LOL! btw, it means tt ur baby is absorbing the nutrients very well leh.. :tlaugh:

kenxf_03

my mum often ask me eat more cos she said big baby easier to take care.. but gynae says normal size baby eaier to gif birth.. so confusing.. LOL! btw, it means tt ur baby is absorbing the nutrients very well leh.. :tlaugh:
Yap, I do agreed with you! Its so contradicting loh! Big baby are easier to take care but its hard to gif birth to baby when baby is big in size! Gynae said my chances of C-section is quite high! But he will still try to go thru by normal delivery 1st and see how loh.. :tconfused:

Hehe :p On the hand , I'm glad that baby is absorbing the nutrients well!

apollo

Yap, I do agreed with you! Its so contradicting loh! Big baby are easier to take care but its hard to gif birth to baby when baby is big in size! Gynae said my chances of C-section is quite high! But he will still try to go thru by normal delivery 1st and see how loh.. :tconfused:

ya try normal 1st.. cos my fren told me her cousin's baby 3.6kilo when birth but when they see the baby, it's not as "huge" as they thought to be.. LOL...

Good for you lor...

a.lin

I just went for my check up on sat, at 33 weeks my bb weight is abt 2.2kg. My gynae say bb weight is 10% bigger and he also say my bb got long legs. I hope everything is normal.

limshirley

My boy is ard 3.3kg @ 39weeks, waiting for him to come out before his EDD. My stomach getting too heavy already. :bcute:

Frenchkitty

My baby is 2.2kg at Week 34.
I hope he doesnt get too big by the time he is due because Doc said my pelvis is small! (I am petite)

wawa

My baby weighing 1.9kg at week 34. Gynae kept asking me if I eating or not. He even ask me to eat more cakes or ice-cream. :eek:15: