Baby's Full Month Celebration

bbloelim

my mum meant..is like baby is the king or something..so baby stay where, we shd held the party where..
but i feel my mum's plc is better lo..as all relatives all noe the location..
for my inlaw, we wil held another date at inlaw's plc...both im ok one..
just duno y my mum said tat, tot is wat traditional saying..haha..

keefu

In that case you can have it at your mum's place... The key point for the event is convenience, and save the trouble to tell your relatives where exactly it is if you choose it elsewhere. :)

bbloelim

thanks for all the advise :)

now waiting for my bb to come out..=_= she's late!!
cant wait to give birth soon..hahhaha.

sweety

I'm also considering whether to have my baby shower at home or void deck. Should I confirm the number of guests before confirming the venue?

chapter1

Usually it would be good if it's at home...
Also planning for my baby's full month celebrations...

Any suggestions for catering? Is Neo Garden, Chilli Padi or BabyFirstMonth better? Anyone has tried Chilli Padi and BabyFirstMonth?

missyqiqi

Ya me also want to know any reviews on neo garden n xin Yi pin catering? Xin Yi pin looks good coz they have this baby cupcake for free n quite cheap also compare to neo garden. Is like 11+1 for 10.90

lovingshowers

What we do?
We love baby showers! We minimize your time searching for a venue, catering buffet and decoration, by giving to us this beautiful job, we have it all!

Our Packages are for 30pax (min)
extra person is $15 dollars only.

The Venue is located in 778 North Bridge rd and the max capacity is 70 pax.
Come (appointment required) and just in minutes we decide the 7 courses buffet, the color of decoration, amongst tons of additional details and surprises that are sure to be remembered by all.
Hoping you will have a wonderful experience to share for this special day, memories for a life time!
lovingshowers@hotmail.com
check us on facebook

Last edited:

lovingshowers

Hello mommies! We love full month showers, we provide the venue for you, buffet and decoration for this special day, memories for a life time! if you need more information feel free to contact lovingshowers Hotmail dot come, or sms us to 9179 4088. we have facebook as well :) have a nice day!