Baby's gender will affect mama's apperance?

foreveris

i look terrible when having my gal.. my nose got bigger, acne outbreak, belly button protuding, the dark pigmentation line on the my tummy etc..
the older folks thought I'm having a boy.. turns out its a gal..
though my in laws hope that its a boy (first grandson, first great grandson) but too bad.. :err: but Istill love my gal to bits :Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

Before i am pregnant all along my skin had been quite gd w/o much pimples popping out which at most 1 or 2 pimples every 2 mths BUT during my pregnancies both times my skin gotten so bad tat i been popping out pimples every day n skin is damn oily regardless when i am having my daughter or son~

Wat i mean is tat i dun believe baby gender affect the mom appearance ~

New Mama

I am having a boy. And my skin was horrendous when i first got pregnant. I was really hideous!!! New_Mama, dont get stressed up k? Let nature takes its course. Healthy baby is what's impt!
Thanks so much for your encouragement YuFFIe and everyone else...

Ya, decided to ignore their comments. It's beyond my control anyway. Will love my baby just the same no matter boy or girl. Like what you all say, healthy baby is most impt.

hueychye79

I think every pregnancy is different.

I am first mtb and carry a baby boy.

My friend always comment that my apprerance looks like before pregnant if didn't see the lower part of body....

I don't have pimples and big nose... :tlaugh:

my old fashioned mom and grandma already guessed my baby will be boy before i found out the gender, i have pimple outbreak and i never put on any makeup. so to them look ugly means boy.

hueychye79

my old fashioned mom and grandma already guessed my baby will be boy before i found out the gender, i have pimple outbreak and i never put on any makeup. so to them look ugly means boy.
Wah.....

That means you trust that the baby's gender will affect your apperance? :err:

But I heard that if you ever take jab in first trimester to stable the baby, you will have more male hormone and will cause your apperance change...

izanyzam

I am expecting a baby boy..My skin looks more radiant and people tell me that im glowing..!! :001_302::001_302:

Wah.....

But I heard that if you ever take jab in first trimester to stable the baby, you will have more male hormone and will cause your apperance change...
don't really trust lah, but my family believe this kind of things.. not related to look, but they also know i'm having a boy cos i extremely loves meat haha

New Mama

dont't really trust , but my family believe this kind of things.. not related to look, but they also know i'm having a boy cos i extremely loves meat haha
loves meat means boy? i am turn off by pasta (esp cream sauce) and meat now. These happen to be the food my hubby likes. I read somewhere in the forum if you suddenly crave for food that your hubby likes, the baby will be a boy and vice versa...looks like I'm having a baby girl then. Moreover, I prefer sweet stuff now, which my friend's mum say is a baby girl sympton.

hakisumi

i am a 1st time MTB, carrying a boy, my hubby thinks i look better.. like glowing.. but i do agree good and balance diet is very impt...

i heard my mummy say carrying ger like less prettier, like very dirty looking, no waistline line, very round tummy.. cos little baby absorb all mummy good essence

as for boy, nose swollen.. pointed tummy and got waistline

ultimately i think its also up to individual pregnancy.. doesnt apply to all..heehee

:Dancing_tongue:

temari

Wah.....

hi , do you know what jab is that?

adelynn

i took the hormonal jabs & medication during my first trimester and yes i was experiencing pimple outbreaks; thus pple guessed that i was having a boy

The jab is not a matter of choice, it is used by doctors when you experiencing bleeding or high miscarriages risk during the early part of the pregnancy to help stabilize the baby

bellerichez

I think every pregnancy is different.

I am first mtb and carry a baby boy.

My friend always comment that my apprerance looks like before pregnant if didn't see the lower part of body....

I dont't have pimples and big nose... :tlaugh:

Same. Only my tummy grow. The rest of my body is still the same.

hueychye79

i took the hormonal jabs & medication during my first trimester and yes i was experiencing pimple outbreaks; thus pple guessed that i was having a boy

The jab is not a matter of choice, it is used by doctors when you experiencing bleeding or high miscarriages risk during the early part of the pregnancy to help stabilize the baby
Adelynn, thank you for help me to answer the question.... :tlaugh:

mummypooh

HI all,

So gd....Im a 1st time mum. my body nt onli grow and there are pimples on my face n back ever since im pregnant w my boy...sob sob:embarrassed:

iwan2noe

HI all,

So good....Im a 1st time mum. my body not onli grow and there are pimples on my face and back ever since im pregnant w my boy...sob sob:embarrassed:
Hi mummypooh,

Me also same as u... but I don't know the gender of my bb..
nvm la..it will be all worth it.. jsut dont prick or "burst" ur pimples...
eat nutritious food and drinks enuff water to stay hydrated, ok?

Take care!:wong19:

apple_san

This is my first baby and my hubby is the only son in the family, that's why the huge preference.

My dad also says daughters are more filial and closer to heart...hee
Hi Pal,

We're in the same line.. My hubby is the only son and only grandson in this generation! At first, although my in law said boy or girl is still their grandchild but I know that everyone even my hubby hoping for a son. I was very stress during my 1st trimester abt this matter too... End up, I was expexting a baby boy! Appearance? during my 1st trimester, suddenly pop out alot of mini pore on my forehead. Ppl said was because of hormo change, stress or either is a baby boy. Alot of ppl told me, baby boy will make you look lazy and ugly which this really happened to me! I totally lazy and stop put on make up till now. Only 2 to 3 times, I put on when attending dinner. So I know how you feel but no matter what they are still our lovely baby :)