Baby's gender will affect mama's apperance?

New Mama

Hi Pal,

We're in the same line.. My hubby is the only son and only grandson in this generation! At first, although my in law said boy or girl is still their grandchild but I know that everyone even my hubby hoping for a son. I was very stress during my 1st trimester about this matter too... End up, I was expexting a baby boy! Appearance? during my 1st trimester, suddenly pop out alot of mini pore on my forehead. Ppl said was because of hormo change, stress or either is a baby boy. Alot of ppl told me, baby boy will make you look lazy and ugly which this really happened to me! I totally lazy and stop put on make up till now. Only 2 to 3 times, I put on when attending dinner. So I know how you feel but no matter what they are still our lovely baby :)
yaya...even though my mother-in-law later changed her tune and say boy or girl doesn't matter, I know both of them are hoping for a boy. Even my hubby says he hopes is a boy too...guess it's the responsibility of carrying on the family name.

But I have straightened out my thinking and decided to ignore their comments. Boy or gal still my darling.

mummypooh

Hi mummypooh,

Me also same as you... but I dont't know the gender of my baby..
nvm ..it will be all worth it.. jsut dont prick or "burst" your pimples...
eat nutritious food and drinks enuff water to stay hydrated, ok?

Take care!:wong19:
HIaz...i realised now when i have pimples, it will take a long time for it to heal...so almost everyday i apply pimple cream on my face...hope it can heal faster. But after some heal, new ones will pop up again..So ugly now...

Aiyo.sometimes my fingers v itchy wana to prick them, esp to squeze out d pus to help it cure faster.keke. Hopefully no scars...ya, i did drown myself w plently of water,somemore w d weather so hot now... :nah:

Cheers

rubberseed

My in-laws stressed me that they want boy ...for me i just want my baby to be healthy and happy.
New mama, tell your in-laws that they would have to speak to their son for a boy.... afterall your hubby is the one that gives your baby the Y chromos ... nevertheless, yes, as long as the baby is healthy and happy, you should be a happy mom =) all the best =)

Last edited:

rubberseed

New mama, tell your in-laws that they would have to speak to their son for a boy.... afterall your hubby is the one that gives your baby the why chromos ... nevertheless, yes, as long as the baby is healthy and happy, you should be a happy mom =) all the best =)

i mean the Y chromos...

Stan

Same. Only my tummy grow. The rest of my body is still the same.
I have a lot of pple come up to me and ask: so you having boy???
Cos only my tummy grow also and i having a girl!... :err:
when i told one auntie she is wrong hor.. she INSISTED is boy cos my body nv change... wah lau...

New Mama

New mama, tell your in-laws that they would have to speak to their son for a boy.... afterall your hubby is the one that gives your baby the why chromos ... nevertheless, yes, as long as the baby is healthy and happy, you should be a happy mom =) all the best =)
thanks rubberseed :)

think my hubby spoke to them. They never bring up the topic anymore... haha