baby's head up again!

apollo

during my 29th week checkup, gynae told me that my baby's head has turned down. but today, my gynae said baby's head has turn up again!! for ur info, i'm nearly 32 weeks..

She said if by 34 weeks, baby's head still up, most likely will not turn down again. and if tt's the case, i may need to go under c-sect.. but i hope i can give birth by natural =(

Just curious mummies here, when ur baby's head turn down??

thks =D

forbearing

during my 29th week checkup, gynae told me that my baby's head has turned down. but today, my gynae said baby's head has turn up again!! for ur info, i'm nearly 32 weeks..

She said if by 34 weeks, baby's head still up, most likely will not turn down again. and if tt's the case, i may need to go under c-sect.. but i hope i can give birth by natural =(

thks =D
my little prince turn his head down when he's bout +-28th weeks..
till last check up and still down..
hope he wont turn up..
:embarrassed:

lisa_ng

thks =D
my girl turn head down at the veri last moment 34 or 35 week.
which was days before the check up to decide whether c section or natural.

i remember i source the web for some exercise which can help baby to trun head down. :)
one of them if i dun remember wrongly was lying down, then use ur legs to lift ur hip.
it was veri uncomfortable to do this at tat time.
so juz do once in a while and veri short timing for each.

see this website
17 Ways to Turn Your Breech Baby - November 2008 Birth Club - BabyCenter

yakii

Guess the baby fail the U-turn test..ha ahaa ( just joking) try talking to your baby they r able to understand de. Maybe by the next scan baby will be facing down

apollo

Guess the baby fail the U-turn test..ha ahaa ( just joking) try talking to your baby they r able to understand de. Maybe by the next scan baby will be facing down
ya next time cannot let him learn driving, so dangerous.. i really hope he'll guai guai turn his head down.. lol

my girl turn head down at the veri last moment 34 or 35 week.
which was days before the check up to decide whether c section or natural.

i remember i source the web for some exercise which can help baby to trun head down. :)
one of them if i dun remember wrongly was lying down, then use ur legs to lift ur hip.
it was veri uncomfortable to do this at tat time.
so juz do once in a while and veri short timing for each.
wow so last min ah?? my gynae said the chances is abit low esp when reach 34weeks, mostly no place to move le.. anw thks for the web, i'll take alook and try it out.. hehe..

my little prince turn his head down when he's bout +-28th weeks..
till last check up and still down..
hope he wont turn up..
:embarrassed:
u in 37weeks right?? if ur baby still can turn up means very scary liao!!! LOL!! cos normally aft 32-34 weeks very diffi for them to change position.. so dun wry =D

lisa_ng

wow so last min ah?? my gynae said the chances is abit low esp when reach 34weeks, mostly no place to move le.. anw thks for the web, i'll take alook and try it out.. hehe..
Ya man. i was so surprised at that time.
but har the turning down movement was so huge.
i can even feel the sudden uncomfy.

look out for tat movement.
hope your baby will turn head down soon.

eh..my hb tok to my baby to ask her turn downwards days before she turns.
mayb you can try this not medical proven method. hehe

apollo

Ya man. i was so surprised at that time.
but har the turning down movement was so huge.
i can even feel the sudden uncomfy.

look out for tat movement.
hope your baby will turn head down soon.

eh..my hb tok to my baby to ask her turn downwards days before she turns.
mayb you can try this not medical proven method. hehe
ya! few days b4 i went to checkup, baby moving very roughly at midnight and i can't even slp!! actu i quite believe in toking to baby cos i think they can hear what we say.. hehe..

dodos

My is up down up down. 26wks up, 29wks down then at 33wks still up then at 36wks down. Keep talking to bb and keep praying. Im lucky.

apollo

My is up down up down. 26wks up, 29wks down then at 33wks still up then at 36wks down. Keep talking to bb and keep praying. Im lucky.
wow ur baby so pro! 36 week still able to go down! LOL! I hope mine will too den dun nd to under c-sect.. hehe..

CanCanMum

wah.....must be panicky for u den....

anyway good tat bb stays put now ~:tlaugh::tlaugh:

ask bb to park there hor.....lols....and guai guai pop when time....

Im in my 29wks bb oso haven head down yet. Tik still have space for them to move around so they will go head down when its time. When I gave birth to my DD her head oso din turn down in the morning before I deliver but in the evening her head turn down and I had natural birth.

apollo

Im in my 29wks bb oso haven head down yet. Tik still have space for them to move around so they will go head down when its time. When I gave birth to my DD her head oso din turn down in the morning before I deliver but in the evening her head turn down and I had natural birth.
ur DD's head turned down right b4 u gave birth??? OMG! such a miracle! LOL!

ya I oso find it amazing cos my gynea told me dat morning if bb head dun turn down I will need to do C-section... Consider 'heng' ba.