Baby's Weight at 34 weeks?

Spiralng

ya, got a son in K2 now (6yo). huge age gap i feel, but also good lah. hopefully the kor-kor can help guide the baby sis. easier for me too, to concentrate on the small one. am just glad that i did have quality 6 yrs with son before going onto the baby sis.

ya, i felt easily tired now too. but loving the moment when Gwen makes her movement. Me feel moe energetic when outdoors, but once hit home, will fall asleep straightaway. Being home is fine too, since i am either constantly online or watchin cables. hehe..

lets hope our confinement will be equally enjoyable!:Dancing_tongue:
Congrats JazzJewel, don't worry about the kor kor, cos I also have a hard time keeping my 2 girls(6 and 5yrs) out they kept bringing their toys, stickers....ect to share with di di......

JazzJewel

CONGRATS, SPIRALNG, on your new-born!

Must take good care since its ur 3rd birth. But am sure you'll have plenty of experience! :001_302:

i'm looking fwd to seeing my Baby Gwen soon too. My c-sect date is 21 Mar, but keep feeling that Baby Gwen may come ealier. And that day, a fren asked, if really earlier, do I still wanna do c-sect or try natural, since my elder boy was a c-sect baby due to breech case.

When i first knew i was preggy, i told myself it has to be a natural delivery. But somehw, after consulting a geomancer, it was suggested i do c-sect to ward off future accidents this year. Also, gynae said shld c-sect cos scared previous scar will "burst". So we swayed our decision to c-sect on 21 Mar.

Hahaha, this morning woke up, start thinkin again whether which delivery is better. Such a dilemma mummy i am. I prefer natural cos i think recovery is faster and better, plus can hopefully slim down faster. But real afraid that i wun hv the energy to push the baby out. Whereas if c-sect, i have the previous experience so know what to expect. Just hate the recovery period where its gonna be PAIN PAIN PAIN. Sigh... Headache ah.

CanCanMum

Thanks CanCanMum. Went through 6 hours of labour pain. I went in to the delivery room second and is the last one who delivered. Hee...Hee...my gynae came to see me 3 times (as the other 3 patients of his is also delivering) in his T shirt and bermudas and find that my labour took too long(this is the 3rd child).

Initially, I refuse all forms of pain killer even the laughing gas but in the last hour, no choice can't be a heroine, have to request for laughing gas......hee hee but finally still managed to push the baby out within 4 tries......so right now baby is sleeping while i surf the net.....
wow! sayangz spiralng baby~

heh, come join the Night Owls Club la....talk crap there....

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f15/mummysg-night-owls-club-11192/#post108297

jxmummy

Hi Mummies,

I'm currently near to 35 weeks, went for my check-up yesterday, and my baby girl is weighing at 3.1kg, gyane said its ok, but to me, it's seems a bit too big. Is it really too big?

JazzJewel

wow, at 35wks, already 3.1kg! nice! i heard from frens that the weight obtained thru scans may not be 100% accurate. Usually will be slighter lighter when delivered. So iguess the weight is still ok. No worries. :)

jxmummy

wow, at 35wks, already 3.1kg! nice! i heard from frens that the weight obtained thru scans may not be 100% accurate. Usually will be slighter lighter when delivered. So iguess the weight is still ok. No worries. :)
Really? I hope so. Thanks, JazzJewel.

Spiralng

delivered at 36 weeks and 6 days....baby's weight 2.75kg

well, that was a mere 300gram gain in about 2 weeks

sigh

he is fine now .....quite a big 'drinker"

JazzJewel

congrats, dear obscurestloh!!! have you will have an enjoyable confinement period, and say hello to your Prince for me! :)

Am feeling jittery now, cos i will be checking into TMC tis evening, and baby Gwen should see the world at est. 0010hrs.

Wish me luck!! :)

CanCanMum

wow! sayangz spiralng baby~

heh, come join the Night Owls Club la....talk crap there....

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f15/mummysg-night-owls-club-11192/#post108297[/quote]

pai say, take so long to reply. I was about to reply to your post when baby cry and i forgot everything i want to say...hee...hee....sure will join the night owls club and talk crap providing baby choose the right timing otherwise forgot everything again....ha ha ha
hahaha

no worries will reserve a slot for yr membership lols!

once yr bb is bigger will have more free time liaoz