Babysitter in Tampines

PinkDiamonds

Hi mummies, I may be looking for a babysitter in Tampines area.

I am starting to work part-time, and our parents are unable to babysit for us. Not keen on putting in infant care as there are days when I may not need to work at all. Not sure if putting in infant care will be more expensive than hiring a babysitter?

Wonder if babysitters usually would want to do it on a daily basis? Or can there be arrangements such as, babysitting only every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, etc.?

Anyone here who has any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

diymummy

Hi PinkDiamonds dear,

My ds is in infant care and after subsidy I am paying $700. I'm not sure what the subsidy is like for part-time working mothers. For full time working mothers the subsidy is $600.

I remember my friend telling me that a nanny's charges is around $600-$800 a month. Not sure about part-time nannies.

littlehelper

You can enrol your child in the infant care under the flexi-care timings or under the emergency care if the infant care provides it. You can search the child care link to see if any center in your area has the emergency care service.
If you are looking for a babysitter, you would need to look for those that do ad-hoc babysitting or are willing to work flexi-hours like what you require and get paid accordingly.

PinkDiamonds

Hi mummies,
I figured that a flexi babysitter would be better for me as I will be going back to work as a private tutor. As I believe some of my lessons will take place in late afternoon till evening, I don't think an infant care will be able to provide much help. Perhaps when I decide to work FT, I might consider an infant care. :)

alkoh

Experienced Nanny/Babysitter Available in Bedok/East Area

I'm a Singaporean and a mother of 4. My children are all university-educated and are all doing extremely well in their careers. I also have 3 wonderful grandchildren ages 7, 10 and 11. I'm fluent in both Chinese and English. I love children and would love to have the opportunity to provide my loving care to your children. I'm available to babysit Mon - Fri and I'm located in Bedok North / East Area.

If you are interested or have any questions, please call me at 96658112.

Thank you!

akosiamidala

the one taking care of my little girl treats us as family. would gladly recommend her if you need someone to take care of your little one (age 2 and up) :)

AppleAng

Hi Mommies,

I am 24 years old staying in tampines st 21.
Have worked in a childcare centre as a playgroup teacher (bathing, feeding, napping, reading, singing of nursery rhymes, lego building etc) and babysit before.

Do contact me at 9687 2304 / apple_jappy06@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Last edited:

karla

Hi yes! i need a babysitter. around Tampines, please give me her contact number or do contact me @81571598. How much do you pay her per month?
TIA

the one taking care of my little girl treats us as family. would gladly recommend her if you need someone to take care of your little one (age 2 and up) :)