Bad waether recently

lonerjas

hey any mamazzz suffering heat stroke soon lol???

weather super bad nowadays i wake up 2 to 3 time in the nite to bath...

Worst till somtime so hot till cant sleep man...

:shyxxx:

madalene

hey any mamazzz suffering heat stroke soon lol???

weather super bad nowadays i wake up 2 to 3 time in the nite to bath...

Worst till somtime so hot till cant sleep man...

:shyxxx:

alamak, dun say weather bad or not.
weather good, i also wake up so frequently lor.
weather bad, lagi jia luck, can count stars all night...

try to use fan and blow at you (fixedly) la.
guess it help. 1) avoid perspiration, 2) windy, easy to get to sleep...
:tlaugh:

lonerjas

alamak, dun say weather bad or not.
weather good, i also wake up so frequently lor.
weather bad, lagi jia luck, can count stars all night...

try to use fan and blow at you (fixedly) la.
guess it help. 1) avoid perspiration, 2) windy, easy to get to sleep...
:tlaugh:

I already have 2 fans blowing directly at me already... in the mid nite i actually bath 2 to 3 times cos it was so hot that even direct blowing fan i oso sweat lol

lonerjas

waking up 1 to 2 times a night is very usual for me...

do you sleep with the air-con on?
No air con, if got air con i wont be sweating le...

That rm in my aunt hse don hv air con. Only her room hv but she don on it thru the nite she switch off after few hrs cos old ppl cold ma.. Aiyo so i cant sleep with her. I need both air con and fan all the way leh.. I can only pray for rain so the air will be cooler and less humid

lonerjas

i hope so, my flooring just done today painting need few more days i hope faster don lor.. i cant stand stayin aunt place de cos of the weather...

lucky last few week rained everyday other wise i long time ago already cannot tahan

badtzzz

ooo..need to push the renovation ID...have they done the kitchen cabinets all that...cos my hse last minute the kitchen cooking area then up...cos need measure here and there for the stove etc...

lonerjas

the cabinets i got the contractor up oin sunday to tk measurements already but the drawings will only be out on thurs as he is busy..

badtzzz

oh...is like tat one...like starting they relax relax...then we start to push them they become more efficient n manage to get things done on ur expected date...so r u gg to hve hsewarming cum ur bb 1st mth? hahha...i still yet to hve hse warming...so thinking of combining both events together..heheh...

January84

i everynight also on air con, i cannot tahan the heat. i will have a cooling bath b4 i slp also, too humid, sometimes bath out liao will sweat, so i on air con b4 bath,,,,,,

terrible weather.... now still can bath as and when.... so scare of confinement period wonder how the weather will be like.

hahhhahaha, if u do 2 events together, can tell ppl to buy what u are short off ley.... save $$ also...heheheh...

badtzzz

the best is they come with vouchers, so that we cn get what we are shortage of...hehhe...im too practical le...

so are we meeting this weekend?

January84

not sure yet, my son been sick since sat. . . im going to collect the test report later... can only confirm with you again...

lonerjas

oh...is like tat one...like starting they relax relax...then we start to push them they become more efficient n manage to get things done on ur expected date...so r u gg to hve hsewarming cum ur bb 1st mth? hahha...i still yet to hve hse warming...so thinking of combining both events together..heheh...
do both together a bit lugi leh haha... ppl wont give 2 gifts de haha...

i hope can do be deliver

Ah Cheng

Still can have aircon during confinement right?
I cannot sleep without the aircon now.

Now is aircon plus fan blowing at me when sleeping. Really HOT.

But confinement time cannot have fan right? Can only rely on the aircon liao.

madalene

Still can have aircon during confinement right?
I cannot sleep without the aircon now.

Now is aircon plus fan blowing at me when sleeping. Really HOT.

But confinement time cannot have fan right? Can only rely on the aircon liao.

Ya lor, last time, when i sleep and set air con at 20-21 degrees, my hubby would be so cold that he sleep in the other room or hall
now i use aircon plus a fan to blow at me. damn hot still...

i think confinement, cannot use fan.
aircon still ok but must adjust the fan coil to blow at the wall or floor and not us.
:shyxxx:not sure if we are still this hot during confinement...

January84

confinement even worst. . . . very hot.... elders don like us to have air-con and fan on during our confinement one. . .

but, we deliver in air con room, then stay in air con room 24hrs till we deliver.. . . the ladies we used also air-con!

then elders will say, U.S anyhow do thing one.. . . how can have air con, or even water birth!

eg the elders say BF not suitable for bb where doctors are encouraging us to feed bb with BF... whereby last time formula milk also intro by U.S ma.

but, they still want us to go to school. . . . and learn things that we cant do....

but i thing air con and fan can, as long as it is not blowing towards us. . . my confinrment last year was in oct-dec, 40days, no fan, no air-con.. then food cooked liao must eat immd to prevent "hong", so hot... im like sweating 24 hours.... my powder i don know buy how many bottles, one hot or sweat i will apply the powder on my body... for the cooling effect..

cannot imagine my next confinement in jan.... wah... pray rain everyday... hahah...

SH74

that time during my 3rd tri, i also perspire alot. bathe many times a day also. tried sleeping in front of fan. no use. had to turn on aircon and fan full blast then can sleep thru out nite.