Bangkok

mar_mum

Any cheap recommendations for Bangkok accomodation? Going there for a week so need to be cheap and good. If have swimming pool will be best.

Any cheap recommendations for Bangkok accomodation? Going there for a week so need to be cheap and good. If have swimming pool will be best.
there are a lot of boutique hotels around i will be leaving tomorrow till 7th in bangkok i will be putting up at on8 its located at Skuhumvit. Most of the hotels are around 50 bucks + / -:Dancing_wub:

jojoki

I normally stay in pathumwan princess, its just next to mbk. very convenient place. rates r not that bad too.. b4 I used to stay fr free at Grand Hyatt hehe ( whn I worked fr Hyatt then) miss bkk man!! havent been there fr ages!

mar_mum

there are a lot of boutique hotels around i will be leaving tomorrow till 7th in bangkok i will be putting up at on8 its located at Skuhumvit. Most of the hotels are around 50 bucks + / -:Dancing_wub:
that's a long trip... I'll be going about 10 days also... so need really cheap accommodations. But bringing kids, so cannot be too lok also. Hopefully there's a swimming pool. hee hee...

Please leave a feedback after you back, ok?

Ting

hmmm if u r bringing 3 kids, then maybe it will be too small, cos it is only one bed.
but alternatively, u can search thru this web to look for other accomodations. :)

euzigran

Alpha Male
I wanted to visit Bangkok in early January 2009, but I have very limited budget of only 250 baht or night. Everyone knows housing around the Sukhumvit area that I wanted to be close to skytrain. Your info is greatly appreciated.

Ting

uhhhh 250baht a night? thats like maybe $10-$11 a night?? i think tt is quite impossible to find leh. i think a decent cheap one is abt $40+ to $50 a night. i think the one i stayed in is alr considered pretty cheap.

mar_mum

I wanted to visit Bangkok in early January 2009, but I have very limited budget of only 250 baht or night. Everyone knows housing around the Sukhumvit area that I wanted to be close to skytrain. Your info is greatly appreciated.
There's one that is about $30/nite. The reviews are quite good. s2s boutique resort bangkok

EnFlor

U want cheap rates...be careful, coz u might end up at sleazy lodging. May not be good if u are a lady travelling alone, a group of ladies or travelling with family. That area that u intend to visit is already famous for night life notoriety and 'happening' in some back lanes.

U may wanna check this site. It shows online rates and the various location, including Sukh.

Pinnacle Sukhumvit Inn, Bangkok hotels | Sawadee.com, Thailand