BB reject Frozen Milk

corvette

Hi mummies,
My 2 month old boy seems like rejecting frozen milk. He will not drink it, only drink freshly EBM which i stored in glass bottles. I wonder can I mix my frozen milk with freshly EBM? Dun want to waste those frozen milk. And also anyone know where can i get those plastic caps for the glass bottles? I've gotten quite a few glass bottles from TMC but there are no plastic caps, I wonder where can I buy it.

uddermummy

Hi mummies,
My 2 month old boy seems like rejecting frozen milk. He will not drink it, only drink freshly EBM which i stored in glass bottles. I wonder can I mix my frozen milk with freshly EBM? dont want to waste those frozen milk. And also anyone know where can i get those plastic caps for the glass bottles? I've gotten quite a few glass bottles from Thomson Medical Center but there are no plastic caps, I wonder where can I buy it.
you can buy those caps from shops like kiddy palace, or anywhere shopping centre that has a bb dept.

corvette

thanks mummies, i'll go and check them out.
Anyone got any idea whether can i mix frozen milk with freshly EBM for my baby? I scare later will upset his tummy, coz recently i just bring him to pediatrician coz of diarrhea problem.

snowbear

thanks mummies, i'll go and check them out.
Anyone got any idea whether can i mix frozen milk with freshly EBM for my baby? I scare later will upset his tummy, coz recently i just bring him to pediatrician coz of diarrhea problem.
To mix EBM from different batches, one of the most impt details to take note of is the temperature of the milk. You must not mix milk of different temperatures together to prevent tummy upsets.

autumn82

To mix EBM from different batches, one of the most impt details to take note of is the temperature of the milk. You must not mix milk of different temperatures together to prevent tummy upsets.
Agree with snowy darling~ :) Oh ya, the phamacy at Mt Alvenia sells the cap sealers.

isabelandrew

yeah, can mix.

I got mix. my bb drinks.

like what snowbear said, u must mix at the same temperature.

for example, u pump at 9am. must wait for a couple of hours for it to be cold.
i presume ur frozen milk is already in fridge thawing..

once ur fresh EBM becomes cold, then u mix lor :)

corvette

i shall try mixing the BM and give my BB, crossing my fingers that he will take it else i'll be wasting quite a few packets of frozen milk :(

i went to MS kiddy palace to check out the plastic caps, they don't have plastic caps for those formula glass bottles that I collect back from TMC.
I think have to go down to TMC to search for the plastic caps... so far for me :(

autumn82

i shall try mixing the breast milk and give my baby, crossing my fingers that he will take it else i'll be wasting quite a few packets of frozen milk :(

i went to MS kiddy palace to check out the plastic caps, they dont't have plastic caps for those formula glass bottles that I collect back from Thomson Medical Center.
I think have to go down to Thomson Medical Center to search for the plastic caps... so far for me :(
Do try the Pharmacy at Mt Alvernia. I bought 20 cap sealers from there for those NB glass bottles. :)