Be aware of Mummies Who sell Online Milk Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy :)

Things won't be in this situation if everything goes smoothly. Well, whatever it is, whoever started it first deem to say an apologize without hesitation.

By the way, I don't see these as any issues where anyone should "get" involved in the situation. Between the seller and the buyer. I do agree on certain issues where "certain things are keep a distance BUT if seller start becoming racists and also using vugular words, shouldn't that seller be remand....????

Last edited:

Draculito

Alpha Male
Things won't be in this situation if everything goes smoothly. Well, whatever it is, whoever started it first deem to say an apologize without hesitation.

By the way, I dont't see these as any issues where anyone should "get" involved in the situation. Between the seller and the buyer. I do agree on certain issues where "certain things are keep a distance BUT if seller start becoming racists and also using vugular words, shouldn't that seller be remand....????
wow... so power? using vulgar words and racist? cheap people still so "Kuay Lan"....

MasterBee

Alpha Male
wow... so power? using vulgar words and racist? cheap people still so "Kuay Lan"....
walau, this french fries so terror... swindle people still use vulgar words...

more daring than Ah-Long!... must lock her up and cane till backside tear...haha...

Last edited:

Jss

once both parties agreed with the prices and pieces, it become a transaction. and both have to honour their words and promises.

hey Kantang! since u so into selling milk and dont honour your words and promises. Why not make a trip to China and learn from Sanlu to processs some "protein powder" aka MELAMINE into milk then sell them here.

You can make BIGGER MONEY!

CanCanMum

hello~

thanks for all views and contributions

so we should all be more careful when trading online~

we shall close off this discussion for now as the topic is getting stale~

Status
Not open for further replies.