between my daughter & him

she seems to be a bit rebellious nowadays, both of us cant really communicate well, always moody, after class or tuition, straight away inside her room whole day even thou he not around, is she something wrong, hormone changes or ? , she just 9 years old only.
That's why I say how u treat her is going to leave a big impact on her. U don listen to her likes and don likes. U keep wanting her to accept ur relationship. Since u don understand her so she choose to ignore u. That is normal for her to react that way. She must be thinking that u rather wan that man and don wan her. Kids are very sensitive. Do u wan her to continue to grow with weird behavior and character? This is the harm that u had brought upon ur own daughter. She don have a father ald and I think u love urself more than her. She is really pitiful........

KiBin

she seems to be a bit rebellious nowadays, both of us cant really communicate well, always moody, after class or tuition, straight away inside her room whole day even thou he not around, is she something wrong, hormone changes or ? , she just 9 years old only.
just put yourself in your daughter shoes and think what you will do if you are at her age and all that has happened from the time she started behaving this way...

the person who can solve your problems is yourself... good luck

mikki1980

Not trying to frighten u. But is there something u don't know happened between them? that why she is keeping to herself, and she don't like her.

Then how can u tolerate a man who beat u? I don understand u....... A man can't beat a woman "even if u agitate him". That's is not a man. Ur daughter is angry with u because u don understand she is trying to protect u. This is a silent protest from her. Yet u hurt her...... Sigh. Why u going to let her grow under this kind environment? This man don love u at all.

Missy10

friendlypinky:791119 said:
just 1 time only he beat me, that's long time ago, hard to say, every couples quarrel too, just small or big issues only.
Normal couple quarrel is common,
but for a man who She dun like go to her house, sleep on her mother's bed, scold her mother, beat her mother... do you think its still normal???

you and him are not normal couple.....

slimmom

Kids should not see or hear arguments. It will register in their mind. Some cases cause lasting memories or phobia

Itsy Bitsy

Ladies,
please save your breath...no point wasting our energy here to advise someone who does not understand what we are trying to tell her, worse still, does not even realized her mistakes.

like what Alisa said, she is just looking for consent to continue her affair, to cover her guilt.

friendlypinky,
You already know what you want. Obviously you want this man more than your daughter.
go ahead and continue what you are doing now, stop asking people what to do!
and again, the problems between the man and his wife, is none of your business!
go over to his house, face his wife and their children, tell the sick child that his father is leaving them soon, so he can be with you!
Tell them that you need their father more than they need him.
And hopefully, when you come home, your daughter is still there, and not running away.
good luck.

ali50n

Ladies,
please save your breath...no point wasting our energy here to advise someone who does not understand what we are trying to tell her, worse still, does not even realized her mistakes.

like what Alisa said, she is just looking for consent to continue her affair, to cover her guilt.

friendlypinky,
You already know what you want. Obviously you want this man more than your daughter.
go ahead and continue what you are doing now, stop asking people what to do!
and again, the problems between the man and his wife, is none of your business!
go over to his house, face his wife and their children, tell the sick child that his father is leaving them soon, so he can be with you!
Tell them that you need their father more than they need him.
And hopefully, when you come home, your daughter is still there, and not running away.
good luck.
I agree, she want to be shameless let her be.
At least her daughter who is 9 yrs old I find is more mature than her, cos the daughter still want face.

Acy

Pardon my frankness, I am also a happy woman with kids from previous marriage, who remarry a good single man who accepts my everything , include my kids and parents:) it has been 5 years.. Before that, I had also few bfs whom my kids saw but never approved. Btw, mine that time is already 6&10. Kids never lied and their sixth sense is always accurate! Untill my present hubby, they adored and respect, and give d nod for me to marry him. Result: I m very happy and so is my kids!
I also dibt know y You are writing in this where you already know the answer! 5 years he been lying to u, and your kid don't like him, 5 long years, if a man really loves U, he won't be dragging this damn marriage for so long! Yet, even have sex with his wife and gave the youngest kid not long! Don't be a dumb ass! Seriously, as a mum myself, I feel that you are a total disgrace to yourself and your daughter! You can ask whether whom to choose! Even if u receive 10000 replies in here , if your brain doesn't work, den don't waste your time and our anger by penning it down here! We are woman and example to our kids! Either u wake up and F him off, once n for all! OR u continue to be that home wrecker and no value woman( when compare with his wife)! Please don't deny, thank you! BE A MOTHER!!

selp

TS, don't trade intelligence for that sex & love thing. My dad had a 3rd party too, took him pretty fast to divorce my mom. Didn't even take close to 5 yrs, as long as he proved no sex / intimate rs for 3 yrs. If your man is taking too long to resolve this, I'm not afraid to say he may be having intimate rs and romance with his wife when u r not with him. Spend more time with your daughter, she's only 9 and already hating you. When she's 14 yrs old, I tell you I wont be surprised if she runs away from you and joins bad company. Think abt it logically. They have 3 sons together. She's eligible for a gd amt of maintenance $ if she manages to get a gd lawyer. You gonna get shortchanged. Weigh your factors. Talk to your mom. Sister. Counsellor. Talk to someone.

Yes that's right! I agree with selp. His wife is eligible for a good amt of maintenance fees. I do not think he will file for divorce with his wife, he just wants free sex. Please do not get cheated by this man! Leave him asap and spend more time with your daughter pls.. Basically you are a third party, n if this man is a high weighted salary in his career, normally he won't file for divorce. Just my six cents.. Don't be naive, you should stop this relationship and divert your attention to other areas.

Oh if that is really the case, then I would say wish u gd luck! I really pity his wife and his kids! Hope you don't end up like them in future. I do not think that a husband who could betray his family can really make a gd husband anyway. I will surely doubt his credibility as well... this type of life I would not want to lead forever.

Acy

Lets hope he is really had file for the divorce.. If his wife is so easy to sign n relent within such short time.. If I were you, I will 1st, ask to see the copy of the separation deed/paper filed m issued by lawyer, each individual will have a copy for sure, 2ndly and last, ask him to stay at my place for few days to acc me, if he can't produce or done any of those stuff that I required, hmmmm.... God bless u

Acy

Btw, one day if your daughter turn rebellious and turn her back on you, you have only yourself to blame for her plight for you had indirectly chosen that Man over your flesh & blood!

hondavvvtec

Come on, actions speak louder than words. you still cant convince yourself that you are just a sex slave and what he told you were just pulling your elephant nose around? If he really meant to divorce his wife, he would have already done that years ago. He used you just to satisfy his sexual needs and yet you are still self convincing that he will actually divorce his wife. Even though he may love you or may not at all, 1 thing i know is that he also love his wife too. Based on what i read from here, he is definately not going to divorce his wife. So stop convincing yourself that thats going to happen. Btw, i am a guy too. You are really really naive and easy prey for men who were out to make use just for sex.