Beware of poor practices by Gynae and Hospital

beepbeep

damn scary... my wife is ~6weeks pregnant and yet to arrange the 1st gynae visit.. can pm me the gynae and hospital so that we could stay away from them?...thxs..

kchiah

Hi Ceci, I would like to know which hospital too....Can u pls PM me. I hv not decide to give birth between 2 hospital, hopefully these two are not the one...... Feel so sad on the bad experience you had encounter, and even to your small baby.....i believe every parent saw/hear this, must be very heart pain......

Hope u recover soon.
Thks

Moon kok

Hi Cecila, really very sad to hear about your experience and hope you get well soon. Mind to PM me the gynae and hospital?

And thanks for sharing!

zoukieice

I had just gave birth a few months ago and had suffered much during and after delivery. Hope my experiences (see here) serve as a lesson to all the future mummies here. Do Choose your Gynae and Delivery Hospital very carefully!!
Hope you & your baby are good now.
Please pm me the gynae name & hospital.

Thank you! Take care!

Rbelle

Hope you are feeling better...

I would like to know abt the Gynae & the hospital too. Kindly PM me.

Thanks much!

lyra

I feel sorry for you having to go through these ordeals. Giving birth is supposed to be a challenging but joyful experience!

Could you pm me the gynae name and the hospital name? I'm choosing gynae and hospital soon and I want to avoid this person and place as much as possible!

I worked in a hospital before and as much as the doctors and nurses try to cover for each other, they are very afraid of complain letters. Send it direct to the department handling complain cases, write in perfect English and mention your or your husband's position if high ranking. Sad to say but if the patient is rich or well educated, they take it more seriously. Cover all the details and don't be emotional in the letter. However, you can tell them that you are going to seek MP's help. Since its election time, MPs would be more concerned. Can mention in the letter that you are considering gng to MP and ask them to wait for MP's letter.

Shannyang

Hi Cecil, sad to heard that. Hope u r doing fine now. Do u mind to pm me the hospital and gaynae details?? Tks..

Crazy mom

Hi Cecilathome

Hope you are feeling better now. When you free, can you pm me the hospital and the name of the gynae.

Thanks for sharing

Crazy Mom:wong29:

n0ch1

Hi Cecil,

Hope you're getting better now.

Everybody here that got reply/pm from Cecil, mind to share and pm me. I want to know which hospital & gynae.
Will avoid for sure.

Thank you.