BEWARE OF SELLER ML STORY IN gmarket.sg

Domique

Dear All,

I had a very unpleasant experience in gmarket with this seller MLstory.

I purchased 3 ladies top and 3 leggings and 1 man top. (i know i buy a lot :p) i waited for the stocks to reach nearly 1 month - they claim to deliver in 2 weeks. Nevermind the waiting since I also waited for so long, the men top gotta wait for another week as I ordered a few days later compared to the ladies top and leggings. I am fine with that as that is fair... (see i am big heart enuff)

Happily open item I purchase, 1 top is wrong and 2 legging is wrong. It is not what i ordered. They apologies and willing to change for me.

Since then, I had been the one calling them and keep asking them but they just dont't answer my call or even if they answer they will say the stocks are not here yet.

And more than 1 week later, the men top wasn't here yet. I ask them again, calling them several times and they do not answer! Finally answered and tell me no stocks!

Then I got really fed up. I wanna refund the legging too. Wait for nothing! The ladies top i accept as i find it too troublesome to change.

The story didn't end here!

Gmarket refunded the men top as it was not delivered to me at all, transaction not completed. But for the leggings had been delivered so how to get $ back? i need to meet the stupid seller to get my refund. He said he will give me my refund yesterday and claim that he has got no internet banking (who do not have internet banking esp when you are running a online biz?) and will do it by today.

No $$ received today and tried calling him, he dont't answer and off his phone. A while later got an sms asking me to go press gmarket for the refund? I am confused. He is the one that tell me gmarket cannot refund as it was being delivered which is correct and now he is pushing the responsibility to gmarket?

And you know the worst thing is we had been speaking very nicely to him! with thank you, please and i appreciate even till yesterday and this is what i get! Where can I now get back my SGD20+?? sigh... my luck!

if you wish to get items from this seller, go to jennie instead. they sell the same stuff and jennie hold stocks.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Domique

Dear all mummies,

fyi this ml story sms my hubby nonsense today - such as "say hi to your wife for me". " i hope you feel better after the refund" " I am surprise you never call me today"

We had been calling him to ask an answer from him about the refund but he dont answer his call. and now he think we purposely do it and play pranks on my hubby's phone. Pls we got better things to do!

Please tell me how i can stop this idoit!

Somebody pls kill him for me!

chiro

this guy is a nuisance

Dear all mummies,

fyi this ml story sms my hubby nonsense today - such as "say hi to your wife for me". " i hope you feel better after the refund" " I am surprise you never call me today"

We had been calling him to ask an answer from him about the refund but he dont answer his call. and now he think we purposely do it and play pranks on my hubby's phone. Pls we got better things to do!

Please tell me how i can stop this idoit!

Somebody pls kill him for me!

Domique

Altot u never kill him for me... i feel so much better...

this guy is irritating, irresponsible, idiotic...**************

Report him to police if he continues to do this.. Hope you get your money back soon..

Ting

go to stomp????
lol.

i buy my gmarket stuff from the korea side thru a spree organiser. so far so good. :)