Big tummy!!!

mecolemummy

Halo mummies out there :wong18:

jus very curious if having a big tum tum at only 6 weeks pregnant normal??? my sista says it looks more like a 3months pregnant tummy! by the way, i have been constipating for the past 4days :wong7:
anyone know why and isit nornal or isit due too constipation???

xicloudix

my sister in law also have a big tummy.... when she was 3 mth preggy, she looks like she is giving birth anytime... but when she visit the gynae, he told her everything normal, baby weight also normal, so we was guessing maybe the big tummy coz of fats?? haha...

but as long as doc tells you baby normal then its ok... coz only scared baby overweight or unhealthy.... you can try ask abt ur big tummy during ur next visit

diymummy

Halo mummies out there :wong18:

just very curious if having a big tum tum at only 6 weeks pregnant normal??? my sista says it looks more like a 3months pregnant tummy! by the way, i have been constipating for the past 4days :wong7:
anyone know why and isit nornal or isit due too constipation???
My gynae gave me some pills to help me pass motion more easily and ease the constipation. Constipation is normal during pregnancy. My gynae prescribed me Senokot.

Having a big tummy at 6 weeks can be normal though it is not the norm especially for your first child. Like what xcloud mummy said, as long as the gynae says everything is normal, just relax and enjoy your pregnancy! :) At least more people will give you seats on the MRT. ;)

xicloudix

My gynae gave me some pills to help me pass motion more easily and ease the constipation. Constipation is normal during pregnancy. My gynae prescribed me Senokot.

Having a big tummy at 6 weeks can be normal though it is not the norm especially for your first child. Like what xcloud mummy said, as long as the gynae says everything is normal, just relax and enjoy your pregnancy! :) At least more people will give you seats on the MRT. ;)
yes true, more ppl will give up seats for you earlier coz they thought you are heavily preggy !! Till now my tummy not very big, almost 8th mth... sometimes no one give me seats.... but my sister in law since 3rd mth preggy alot ppl give up seat for her as her tummy very big....

Phoebii Cheng

I think tummy size depends on individual.....for me, when I was pregnant my tummy oso v big, till a lot of pple asks "twins ah?"

hahahahaha i think its better than my case. 5months already only got a little bump! that time was worried sick! but ok, everything normal. now bigger than homer simpson.

anyway u must increase ur water and fibre intake already. u can buy those fleet enema off the counter from pharmacies and try. gd luck!

:tsmile:

jasobias

ya its probably water retention n gas.Coz baby is so small yet..tummy shldnt be tht big coz of baby.

angelwendy

I think it depends... but not to worry about the tummy size.... as long as baby is healthy then is ok...:001_302: now when i having my boy.. when 5~6 month le... still see very small.. people tht i not preggy...

mecolemummy

Thanks Xclould, Diymummy, Phoebii, Pineappletart, Jasobias and Anglewendy :wong15:

Jus went to see my gynae today... baby is doing well, 0.08cm... so cute (teardrop) my hubhub so excited seeing the heartbeat going so fast... hahaha.

as for the big big tum tum... my gynae told mi tat there's nothing to worry abt... saying maybe i'm jus relaxing my stomach muscle alittle too much as i'm recieving my 1st baby (worrying tat holding my tummy tight might be bad for the grown of my child) so it jus expand with no restriction. hahahaha... silly me !!! :p

thanks for the idea for the train... hahaha must try try...!!! there's once i gave up my seat to a lady and when i asked her to take my seat, she looked so embarrassed and wispered to my ear " I'm not pregnant!!!" :wong1:

mrs_eg

Thanks Xclould, Diymummy, Phoebii, Pineappletart, Jasobias and Anglewendy :wong15:

just went to see my gynae today... baby is doing well, 0.08cm... so cute (teardrop) my hubhub so excited seeing the heartbeat going so fast... hahaha.

as for the big big tum tum... my gynae told mi that there's nothing to worry about... saying maybe i'm just relaxing my stomach muscle alittle too much as i'm recieving my 1st baby (worrying that holding my tummy tight might be bad for the grown of my child) so it just expand with no restriction. hahahaha... silly me !!! :p

thanks for the idea for the train... hahaha must try try...!!! there's once i gave up my seat to a lady and when i asked her to take my seat, she looked so embarrassed and wispered to my ear " I'm not pregnant!!!" :wong1:

can hear heart beat liao?!?!? so cute!!! man I am so looking forward to my 1st check up...

bigger tummy good la... ppl will give way to you...

recently got a man snatch my taxi... and an uncle cut in front of me while I was waiting for a couple to leave their table at a crowded hawker centre... I sometimes wonder if they will still do that if they see me wif big tummy...?? hmmm....:Dancing_tongue:

mecolemummy

can hear heart beat ?!?!? so cute!!! man I am so looking forward to my 1st check up...

bigger tummy good ... ppl will give way to you...

recently got a man snatch my taxi... and an uncle cut in front of me while I was waiting for a couple to leave their table at a crowded hawker centre... I sometimes wonder if they will still do that if they see me with big tummy...?? hmmm....:Dancing_tongue:
heartbeat??? no, not yet. can only see the little heartbeat pumping at top speed... it brings tears to my eyes the moment i see my little baby on the screen... i'm so excited for you...

actually, it's true tat bigger tummy is true advantage!!! Whahahaha... ppl tense to give way to mi more... even in the public toilet got these 2 very sweet young ladies ask if i like to use the cubicle 1st :red:!!! dun wonder... it will happened!

kinberuri

i am now 34 weeks plus pregnant and when i was in my 5th mth of pregnancy, ppl start asking me if its due next month. -_-"
my stretch mark is extreme too. but thinking the most thing is my bb to be healthy, happy and well i am ok with all these. :)