Bird's Nest

pipilili

birdnestdistributor,

are you selling bird nest? can you give me a quote for 1kg of bird nest.

het,
Bird nest got no benefits for pregnant women. It is just protein for humans...that's what my gynae said.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Hi pipilili!

Happy to hear from you! It's great to know that you are interested in our birdnest!

As you see, we provide high quality bird's nests,so our price is higher than those "freelance seller".

We are currently having a promotion, 350 for 1 Tael (37.5g), instead of the usual 380.

We will definitely give you a bigger discount, plus free delivery if you confirm your 1kg purchase.

We have the 1kg in stock, but with your interest in mind, maybe you can try our bird's nest by buying a few taels first :)

Thank you for your interest!

Get the best for your precious ones!

you can check out Bird Nest
email: birdnestdistributor@gmail.com
HP: 82812646

pipilili

thanks, will check with my dad cos he gets it from a supplier who also got it from the caves..

so far, the ones my dad got back is pretty good...doesn't break and become invisble...I still can taste the strips...:001_302::001_302:

Hi Pipilili!

Maybe you want to buy a tael and try us?
We are very confident in our bird nest! :)

How much did you get for 1kg?
We will give you competitive price!

:) :) :)

Can we have your email for detailed quotation?
Thanks!

Last edited:

pipilili

Thanks birdnest distributor, I will chk with my dad before purchase cos my dad also know a supplier which provides our family with competitive bird nest price..:001_302::001_302:

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook

Silky Birdnest

Dear mommies,

if you are interested in getting dried and clean birdnest, you can contact me.

The birdnest has been tested by Singapore AVA, so rest assure that you are paying for the highest quality. According to most of our customers, our price is half compared to large tcm with better quality whereby it can expand up to 9 times.

We understand that you might have concerns since we are not TCM offering the brand name guarantee, so we do have money back guarantee and testing pack
to offer a peace of mind to everyone.

Feel free to contact me (enquiry@silkybirdnest.com or 90263064) if you are interested, and we will bring our birdnest to your door steps for viewing, without any obligation from you to buy it from us.

Silkybirdnest