Birth Cert

pigletif

That's means, my fren just have to bring the bf along to ica and they are able to do it right? no implication with the law right?

woah, ur fren bf also very good. Does the wife knows about it? must be very hard for him. But also hard for ur fren cos she can't be official but i think for a lady, as long as there is someone there for you whenever you need, that will be enough.

pigletif, i dun think will implicate with the law. so far from what i see is they are all doing fine :D their daughter is alreadi going to 1yr this august.
my friend's situation is better. in a way where everybody know that she is the gf and yet the bf have a wife but didnt divorce because no money. even my friend's parents know abt it!
hahas, but i guess dey cannot do anything since my friend is already pregnant. as long as the the bf is willing to take responsibility i guess that is better then nothing.

pigletif

oh oh oh .. but ica won't inform the wife right?
for your fren case, the wife knows about it?

my fren is getting depress.. trying all means to help her.

pigletif, i dun think that they will inform the wife.
afterall this is their domestic affairs. for my friend wise, the wife do know
aniwae the wife dun bother and have her own r/s outside also.

Does anyone know if the reverse situation is possible? Would like to remove the father's particulars from the BC n also revert child's surname to mother's. Reason being we r not going to be together for the future n a hassle getting his consent for everything.

Leahlee

Does anyone know if the reverse situation is possible? Would like to remove the father's particulars from the BC n also revert child's surname to mother's. Reason being we r not going to be together for the future n a hassle getting his consent for everything.
If i remember correctly, you are allowed to make changes before the child turns one.

Ting

no it is not possible.
u cannot remove the father's name for no reason cos he is the bio father of the child.
unless u take DNA test n prove he is not the father then u can remove and change.

no it is not possible.
you cannot remove the father's name for no reason cos he is the bio father of the child.
unless you take DNA test n prove he is not the father then you can remove and change.
u r right. That's what registry of Births/ ICA told me. Even the surname cant be changed although I m not married.

lingx

hihi, i heard that only can go ICA apply for baby BC for us single mums right? but my parents putting baby surname as my surname. then want put my bf name down also, but we never rom yet. then nxt time if we marry, then go lawyer change name n surname. mafan sia. then i heard some ppl say must take oath.

xiaodaisy

hihi, i heard that only can go ICA apply for baby BC for us single mums right? but my parents putting baby surname as my surname. then want put my bf name down also, but we never rom yet. then nxt time if we marry, then go lawyer change name n surname. mafan sia. then i heard some ppl say must take oath.
for single mom , oni can do BC at ICA , if wanna follow ur surname unless u dont put down ur bf's name

else putting in bf name will be go over with his surname alrdy ..

lingx

i duno lei.. i m confused too. my parents insist is my surname first. but must have his name in BC. then they say nxt tiem marry then they offer to pay.. since they offer to pay, i let them. cos surely veryyy exp.

Amulet

i duno lei.. i m confused too. my parents insist is my surname first. but must have his name in BC. then they say nxt tiem marry then they offer to pay.. since they offer to pay, i let them. cos surely veryyy exp.
i dont think that's possible.. tell them that.. if put ur boyfriend's detail down, the baby will have to follow his surname..

xiaodaisy

its impossible to put ur bf name down and follow ur surname .. if they insist , wait till u go ICA den they will explain somemore to u all in more detail