Birthday Cakes - For Kids of all ages

chrisgal

mummy..... pm-ed you... :)

btw, how much is the 2 tier cake you have ordered??

and you have to buy the elmo figurine yourself right?? the lady who talked to me then told me i have to get my own....
jus replied! :p

i ordered 3kg (abt 70pax) 2 tier elmo theme cake! for mine, the figure is provide by them, u have to depends becoz some of the theme u have to provide by urself, some no need, so u need to go down personally and take a look! as for how much, it depend as well, coz different flavour different pricing, as for lychee martini they charge $36 per kg, i ordered it for 2kg, and i change black forest to triple layered chocolate 1kg , also $36 per kg , delivery charge is at $15!

mine total is $123 (think so) coz they dunno chaarge wat think for $25, think for the figure??? cant be sure also, coz i oni pay $50 deposit and haven calculate the rest, so maybe is $123 if not it's $148!

as for black forest flavours it's at $33 per kg!

pls note, lychee martini and black forest cake contend liquor, you can request for non liquor for this 2 flavours but taste will be different too! that's why i change to triple layer chocolate haha.

they have this "orange zest chocolate cake" also at $36 per kg.:tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

just replied! :p

i ordered 3kg (about 70pax) 2 tier elmo theme cake! for mine, the figure is provide by them, you have to depends becoz some of the theme you have to provide by yourself, some no need, so you need to go down personally and take a look! as for how much, it depend as well, coz different flavour different pricing, as for lychee martini they charge $36 per kg, i ordered it for 2kg, and i change black forest to triple layered chocolate 1kg , also $36 per kg , delivery charge is at $15!

mine total is $123 (think so) coz they dont know chaarge what think for $25, think for the figure??? cant be sure also, coz i oni pay $50 deposit and have not calculate the rest, so maybe is $123 if not it's $148!

as for black forest flavours it's at $33 per kg!

pls note, lychee martini and black forest cake contend liquor, you can request for non liquor for this 2 flavours but taste will be different too! that's why i change to triple layer chocolate haha.

they have this "orange zest chocolate cake" also at $36 per kg.:tlaugh::tlaugh:
babe, i think the $25 is the 'design charge' =)

chrisgal

babe, i think the $25 is the 'design charge' =)
ya jus realise! but when i choose the sesame straat theme 2 tier cake, i saw this msg that the figurine is provided by them.
had e mailed them to double cfm, shall wait for their reply!

mandymtb

thks mummies for your input :)

so, is it better to go down their shop to view their design and then place the order??

mummies TAN and chrisgal, can i trouble u to pm me the pics of your elmo design cake for ref pls??

LSmummy

acutally i ordered cakes from pine garden ytd... their service is ok~! they attended to me with a smile and even play wit my baby... and today i call them back to follow up on my order status, the lady who spoke to me was very friendly... so think not all sales person in PG is that badz.... or i have not met one in there ... so luckyy~~!!!

and by the way i'm ordering 2tier elmo cake from them, lychee martini and black forest (without liqour) ! hopefully it's nice :tlaugh:
I had ordered from PG for my son's 1st b'day on 1st May. =)
Mine is 2 tier Mickey theme..
Ordered Martini and mango zest. lychee martini is very nice and the most popular flavour.

I know for some theme like hello kitty and sesame street thay provide figurines but sadly not my mickey theme...
btw, SMH is entitled to 10%..

LSmummy

mandymtb,

actually from enquire to ordering, i only liaise with them thru email. So far so good. you can request them to send you some photos and only when you need to pass them the figurines then you will go down.
The designs that they send you will be limited.. so if you do not have any designs in mind, it's better to go down and browse thru the designs.
hope it helps. =)

mandymtb

I had ordered from PG for my son's 1st b'day on 1st May. =)
Mine is 2 tier Mickey theme..
Ordered Martini and mango zest. lychee martini is very nice and the most popular flavour.

I know for some theme like hello kitty and sesame street thay provide figurines but sadly not my mickey theme...
btw, SMH is entitled to 10%..
thks for the infor!

but how wld they know if we are members of SMH?? Or we jus tell them we are frm SMH is enuff?

and ya, i really dun hv any particular design in mind.... will probably pop down one of these days ba.... :)

LSmummy

thks for the infor!

but how wld they know if we are members of SMH?? Or we just tell them we are frm SMH is enuff?

and ya, i really dont have any particular design in mind.... will probably pop down one of these days .... :)
You will need to tell them your SMH ID for them to check
=)

faith

mandymtb,

just for your reference, i ordered a pooh 2 tiers cake. 1kilo $36 and i ordered 3 kilo. + the design charge ($25) total $133. i think the price is very reasonable as their cake are really very delicious! i ordered strawberry for the top and triple layer choco below.

the cake topper has to get on your own. i bought it online though =)
Hi apollo,

Can share the pics of the 2 tiers pooh cake? Was considering the pooh theme for my girl also so would like to have some views on it. Dun mind sharing? Thks!

chrisgal

thks mummies for your input :)

so, is it better to go down their shop to view their design and then place the order??

mummies TAN and chrisgal, can i trouble you to pm me the pics of your elmo design cake for ref pls??
i feels that go down personally will be better coz u can buy the slices cake there and taste it urself b4 deciding on the flavours that u want haha... and also an question u can ask them directly!

LSmummy

i feels that go down personally will be better coz you can buy the slices cake there and taste it yourself before deciding on the flavours that you want haha... and also an question you can ask them directly!
Ya.. It's true if you want to try the flavour, better to go down...
Each time I went down, they seems to be bz to 'entertain' me.. haha.. Maybe the few times I went is the wrong timing.. :(

Also, I was told that if i want specific designs I need to confirm with them thru' emails... The shop only accept payment if you present the invoice which was issued thru' email too...
This is what they told me...
But of course it's still better to check with them. :)

mandymtb

Ya.. It's true if you want to try the flavour, better to go down...
Each time I went down, they seems to be bz to 'entertain' me.. haha.. Maybe the few times I went is the wrong timing.. :(

Also, I was told that if i want specific designs I need to confirm with them thru' emails... The shop only accept payment if you present the invoice which was issued thru' email too...
This is what they told me...
But of course it's still better to check with them. :)
ehhhh..... need to present the invoice they sent via email before u can pay...? but if they can sent the invoice via email, they shld hv a copy themselves ma... LOL.....

shall call them again and check for the details.... and this second time i am calling, i wont call the same lady who attended to me then... :p

apollo

Hi apollo,

Can share the pics of the 2 tiers pooh cake? Was considering the pooh theme for my girl also so would like to have some views on it. dont mind sharing? Thks!
babe, y not u PM me ur email and i forward u the email PG sent me? cos they sent me quite a few designs including mickey theme. and i order a pooh theme but i didnt buy the same topper as the pic, i bought another topper =)

apollo

anw faith, this is the design i chose. but i didnt use the same tigger n pooh topper. i used another topper =)

Attachments

Last edited:

apollo

i feels that go down personally will be better coz you can buy the slices cake there and taste it yourself before deciding on the flavours that you want haha... and also an question you can ask them directly!
ya i went twice there b4 ordering, just to buy some slices cake to try. =)

mandymtb

called them up jus now, and was told to liaise thru email instead of going down....*scratch head*

i told her i dun hv any particular design in mind and wld like to see what they hv in the shop that we can choose frm, but the lady keep telling me to wait for email..... :nah:

LSmummy

ehhhh..... need to present the invoice they sent via email before you can pay...? but if they can sent the invoice via email, they shld have a copy themselves ... LOL.....

shall call them again and check for the details.... and this second time i am calling, i wont call the same lady who attended to me then... :p
called them up just now, and was told to liaise thru email instead of going down....*scratch head*

i told her i dont have any particular design in mind and wld like to see what they have in the shop that we can choose frm, but the lady keep telling me to wait for email..... :nah:
Mandymtb,
the hotline you are calling is not location at the AMK shop. they are both at different places.

They will send you the designs but it's limited. You can just go down and take a look at the design before deciding. =)

mandymtb

Mandymtb,
the hotline you are calling is not location at the AMK shop. they are both at different places.

They will send you the designs but it's limited. You can just go down and take a look at the design before deciding. =)
mummyLS, i didnt know there are 2 locations!! LOL....

think i was just walked into their shop this wkend.... thks ya! :)