Birthday cakes

veronica

Anyone knows where can I get a nice car theme cake for my 4yr old son?

I have seen car theme fondant cakes...very beautiful but too sweet to eat..

Any recommendations?

Ting

do u hv a budget???

u can try pine gardens. i heard their cakes r very yummy.. n their designs r great. :D
im plannin to get from them next year for pin's 3rd bday.

veronica

Hmmm not giving a big one..just a small one for the family. Like 1kg..

I heard about pine garden but their website is under construction so I can't see their designs....

stonston

For 3D cakes, min order from Pine Gardens is 2-3kg, depending on design. I got my boy's 1st & 2nd bday cakes from them. If you want a small cake, you can ask for a drawn design. They draw the design with cream instead :)

apollo

i jeard that pine garden's cake super nice.. most of my frens ordereed from there =)

Ting

yup i also heard PG is great~
might wanna try for pin's bday there. but i think it will cost abt 100 onwards. n the cake toppers need to get your own.

i saw the pink ginger by nee also not bad..... gg to ask abt the price for pin's cakey. :D

veronica

their website is under construction and the location is too far for me to go down to see the designs.

I ordered my cake from cupcakeaffair.com.sg.

Not sure if its nice or not..will have to wait and see...

Ting

Ting, I chose designs that they provide the toppers cos I too lazy to go n get :p

haha, i think i will too, cos im so lazy!
but, i still gotta see what theme it is first. if not later doesnt match up!
im like so excited!!

Ting

their website is under construction and the location is too far for me to go down to see the designs.

their cupcakes seem quite expensive...

supermum

You can call pine garden and ask them to send their design to your email add.

Ting

yup i guess its almost the same.
but i found one which is 2.50-3 n on top of tt willing to give me a disc since im ordering quite a lot from her.

but for bday cakes, im prob gg to get from pine gardens~
haha, think im super kiasu, pin's bday is in FEB, but im starting to source alr~

stonston

Actually the cupcakes are very expensive. I paid $1.20 for the same size. Customised :) I ordered around 120 cupcakes.

stonston

It's from a malay lady who does it from home. I need to check her email address again, can't rmb where I put it. Alot of things got misplaced when I shifted.