Birthday Party For 7 Year Old Girl

THE SAID'S

My girl wants to have a birthday party for her to invite her classmates. Her birthday is in December and i have more than 2 months to think of the venue. She had attended one party with private viewing of children's movie @ Cathay cinema and another theme party @ Dempsey. She enjoyed herself so much so, she wants a nice party if she gets good results for her final year exams. Anyone has any idea idea/s? Thank you.

thepinkdot

erm.. plan ur budget and your invites ahead of time. get your DD to pass it to her friends and their parents to rsvp to you. this way you will know how much food you will need.. AND how many would be attending.. coz its december holidays..

get ideas from your DD on how she wants the party to be like.. however, you must guide her in being realistic with your budget.. unless, you are willing to go all out..

do plan games/entertainment and finger food throughout the party.. hope this helps! =)

Ting

hmm, i think you need to start planning your budget now, and sought for different locations.
ask your girl what kinda theme she wants?
7 year old shld be able to understand the budget and count already right?
so maybe you can guide her and go thru with her the amt you are willing to fork out?
get her to invite her friends and also CFM to the number of ppl gg. so that you will not waste additional money.
depending on size, u can book a room to hold the party.
chalet? i think can book those 2 days 1 night.
but u will need to plan on games for the kids.

Last edited:

stonston

What's your budget? with budget then we can propose :)

I brought my boy to Fidgets on Monday and there was a party. All the kids were playing like mad. Price wise is quite reasonable to me. I'm considering the place for my son's 3rd bday :)

Ting

stonston, im also thinking of places for pin's bday.
my uncle did one for my cousin, think she is arnd tt age too, 6 or 7?
he rented 2 BBQ pit near his hse void deck. there was a playground there too.
the kids just run freely arnd to play. not a bad idea though, bt just very warm.

diymummy

My girl wants to have a birthday party for her to invite her classmates. Her birthday is in December and i have more than 2 months to think of the venue. She had attended one party with private viewing of children's movie @ Cathay cinema and another theme party @ Dempsey. She enjoyed herself so much so, she wants a nice party if she gets good results for her final year exams. Anyone has any idea idea/s? Thank you.
wow, those places sound very expensive. i've been to a bday party at a condo function room where there was a nice buffet spread and the parent hired a magician to come and perform tricks. got all the kids laughing. they had fun joining in the fun and being part of the magic tricks. maybe you can google for such services in sg.

THE SAID'S

erm.. plan your budget and your invites ahead of time. get your dear daughter to pass it to her friends and their parents to rsvp to you. this way you will know how much food you will need.. AND how many would be attending.. coz its december holidays..

get ideas from your dear daughter on how she wants the party to be like.. however, you must guide her in being realistic with your budget.. unless, you are willing to go all out..

do plan games/entertainment and finger food throughout the party.. hope this helps! =)
Thank you all for your input and ideas. Certainly will have these in mind. Frankly, i dont't wish to splurge on my girl .. but when she attended those parties at Cathy Cinema and GoGoBambini, she had a whale of a good time and wanted the same .... With few months to work on that, hopefully, i will be able to come up with an equally good and fun party for the kids with minimal $$ spent.

stonston

For my boy's first bday, I hired a team of magicians (very reasonbly priced). They got not only the kids interested but the adults too!

mylovelypiece

Nowadays there are alot of entertainment firms in SG. Look for the most reasonably priced YET professional ones. The ones I hired had good testimonials from their past parties and one of my frens had hired them b4 too. Was good cos not only did they spark interest from kids but also from adults!

I had Balloons sculping, Magic show and then they played games with the kids then we cut the birthday cake and ended the party with all the kids so hyper and having fun =)