Blood Traces in 3rd Trimester

marlysha

This morning in wee hours, i saw blood traces at my pantyliner. And my tummy feels cramp tooo...it will go and off...im sooo scared and i just did a checked again and now there is no traces of blood...

Do anyone ever have experience before??

Phoebii Cheng

Hmm better go to ur gynae fast....normally 3rd trimester to have blood traces is not a good sign.....and esp cramp like feeling

That day when my son was born, I also had like cramping feeling followed by a lot of blood, so.....went to KKH fast and thank God it was fast cos' my placenta seperated from bb oredi....so hv to undergo emergency c-section

You better go check with ur gynae to hv peace of mind......

marlysha

serius..but now i dont have any traces of blood already...should i go and see the gynae..my appt is on tuesday...so far i can feel bb movement...

Hmm better go to your gynae fast....normally 3rd trimester to have blood traces is not a good sign.....and esp cramp like feeling

That day when my son was born, I also had like cramping feeling followed by a lot of blood, so.....went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital fast and thank God it was fast cos' my placenta seperated from baby oredi....so have to undergo emergency c-section

You better go check with your gynae to have peace of mind......

angelwendy

i think u can monitor at home.. if still got blood come out then think go to ur gynae earlier better... take care