Booster Seat vs Highchair

Hi Mommies

My boys are 10 mths now and wanted to get highchair for them but was told booster seat is another option.

Any of the mommies here using booster seat to feed your child (like porridge or cereal) and what are your reviews or comments on booster seat.

Found pretty good reviews on FP Healthy Booster Seat from overseas website, anyone using FP.

Any comments (good or bad) is very much appreciated.

meiteoh

I'm using a booster seat (The First Years Swing Tray booster seat) instead of a highchair because of the limitation in space and the many chairs that we have around. Plus I wanted something portable which I can take to my mum's place in KL or to eateries. She seems to like being in it and has no problems eating in it.

candy_ian

my son started using the bumbo at ard 4 months n then we moved on to high chair at 5 months cos we could put him there while we have dinner n i'll feed him there too at the dinning table. The bumbo is now at my in law's place which we use occasionally there cos he started crawling out of it at ard 8 months.

Mummy to Baby V

Catherine & Raymond: You're most welcome.
The booster seat is very useful indeed, especially when I visit my mum back in S'pore.

hakisumi

Hi all..
I got a qs..
The booster seat is there a "belt" to hold back kiddo from slipping forward?
Bumbo seat there's a centre pc to hold the kiddo but just can keep them till max 14mths or earlier..right?

hakisumi

Thank u..
It caught my attention when u all mention portable..
So we can bring out to eateries..

Bought a preloved one with good good condition.. 