Boy or Girl??

sugarcookie

Dear all MTBs,

The 2nd trimester is usually when most of us find out our baby's gender. So, are you expecting a girl or a boy?? Let's share here!

For me, I'm expecting a girl. :red:

Catty

Hi Sugarcookie, my baby confirmed is a Girl as i've done my CVS recently due to i and my hubby had "Beta Thalassemia", will be due end May 09. :Dancing_tongue:

akachan09

Hi! Sugarcookie,

I am currently 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant. M expecting a boy. Just found out few days ago during an ultrasound scan and can see baby birdie..:wong19:

14 weeks and got the sex liao....so lucky!

i did ask when i was abt 16 weeks but nothing was seen.

then finally during the detail scan -- voila ! it's a boy!

got few "bets" from colleagues for a boy as i have been eating alot esp meat...and i dint suffer from morning sickness

was not bloated or anything....happily walking around and tummy was "small" and "neat" -- though i am a fat mommy.

so i guess the experienced ones are quite good at betting

hahha:Dancing_tongue:

Catty

got few "bets" from colleagues for a boy as i have been eating alot esp meat...and i dint suffer from morning sickness

was not bloated or anything....happily walking around and tummy was "small" and "neat" -- though i am a fat mommy.

Is not lucky as i got to do the CVS test as in the doctor will poke a super long needle into your tummy to collect fliud for test of whether the baby is it a major thelessemia! :nah:

akachan09

Hi! Obscurestloh,

Congrats on your pregnancy. Are you excited? Is this your first child?
My gynae was just trying his luck. During the scan, baby refused to open his legs..keep on wriggling from left to right. Then finally, we saw a little "pointed" thingy and gynae confirmed it's a boy. Usually if it is a girl, you will see 3 white lines on the private area. When I have my first boy, my symptom was just like yours...good appetite, no morning sickness, no bloating but this 2nd one is totally the opposite.:001_302:

raingrass

Dear all,

I'm new to this forum. I am also in my 15th week. I have similar symptoms as obscurestloh but i m not thinking about too much till my detailed scan next month lest both my hubby and i feel disappointed if it is not a boy. all we wish is for 'it' to be healthy and growing well :)

ping26

We have a little girl! :wong19:

we're so excited. It's our 1st baby. She's fairly active. I can feel her moving every night, esp when I'm on bed. I think she's on 2-3 hr sleep/wake cycle.

bluedaphne

Hi! Sugarcookie,

I am currently 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant. M expecting a boy. Just found out few days ago during an ultrasound scan and can see baby birdie..:wong19:
wow... congrats!
hopefully i will be as lucky as u.
my next gynae appointment scheduled next wk, looking forward to know if mine is boi or girl..
so have been "communicating" with baby to 'co-operate' next wk.
haha..

akachan09

wow... congrats!
hopefully i will be as lucky as u.
my next gynae appointment scheduled next wk, looking forward to know if mine is boi or girl..
so have been "communicating" with baby to 'co-operate' next wk.
haha..
Hi! Bluedaphne,

Congrats to you too! Is tat your first baby? You must be very excited. :Dancing_tongue:

Catty

We have a little girl! :wong19:

we're so excited. It's our 1st baby. She's fairly active. I can feel her moving every night, esp when I'm on bed. I think she's on 2-3 hr sleep/wake cycle.
Hi Ping26,

Congrats on having a baby gal, care to intro which Gynae u seeing now? :001_302:

kenxf_03

Hi fellow mummies,I'm currently in my 19th week now .I did a scan during my 16th weeks but can't see the gender.The baby slp side-way so couldn't see.Hope my next visit on 15th Dec to the Gynae can know the gender.

apelove

Hi all mummies, I'm currently in my 28th week. I am having a boy!! I found out his gender when I was 3 mths. Hee hee.. apparrently his legs were wide open so my gynae had no problems seeing his gender! But then again, the night before my check up, my hubby and I were talking to him to 'expose' himself to us cause we were really VERY VERY eager to know, haha... Guess he heard us!!

Basha

Hi MTBs..Congratz to all the pregnancies!! I'm currently in my 13weeks+ going to 14weeks..Hopefully, during my next scan I can know the gender of my little one (by then would be 15weeks+)! Feeling excited as this is my 1st little one!! (",)

Had very bad morning sickness during the 1st 2mths but now back to norm & appetite is very gd..!! But hate it when pimples keep popping out one after another... :(

V

valeriegoh

Dear all MTBs,

The 2nd trimester is usually when most of us find out our baby's gender. So, are you expecting a girl or a boy?? Let's share here!

For me, I'm expecting a girl. :red:
I'm at 29weeks, expecting a baby girl due Feb 09!

ping26

Hi Catty

I'm seeing Dr Paul Tseng at TLC/TMC. He's a nice doc. Just got my Obstetric Record Card. was told that this is impt docu for pre-term delivery. Will be delivering at Mt A. Heard there's a 5% discount for DBS cardholders.

orx1016

Hi All
I'm expecting my 2nd baby, am currently 22 weeks pregnant. Detailed scan shows is a girl (",) I am happy as long as she's healthy and grows up to be a gooooood girl.. hehe EDD is 25/5/09. Not sure if to go for c-section or natural birth, my first doc advised to go for c-section as he said I am small frame.
Is natural birth painful, anyone can advise. Can't imagine baby coming out from 'below there'...

wenz

mine is a boy... found out during my 16weeks scan...
i was having bad MS during my 1st trim.... now my skin also in a mess... dry, peeling, painful, itchy and rashes... very ugly... haiz still got to endure another 5 more months...

pkshl

me having a boy. i just went for my scan today @ 16weeks. i wasn't so convinced that is a boy, i asked my gyne'r u sure tats not the hand?' my gyne say of coz not, den he show me baby's hand & thumb & he's 99% confirmed is a boy.

my skin also in a big mess. got breakouts & very bad MS in my 1st T.