Boy or Girl??

January84

hi gals,

just would like to share that, for both my pregnencies, lucky me that I did not experience any "big nose", skin problems etc. . .

1st is boy and 2nd is gal .

During my 2nd pregnency I kept thinking it might be a boy as there are no changes to my face features and also sometimes my tummy are pointed sharp . . .

so, I guess features changes to personal, instead of having a boy and gal . .

Cheyenne

Hi Catty,
Me too, due in end May/ early June with a boy (2nd one).

Same thing, I curious to know if there is any 'tell tale sign' such as big nose. I've been observing myself hard in the mirror to see if my nose if getting bigger. Also being tell my colleagues to tell me the difference.

You know,met my old aunt during the CNY, and straight away, she can tell I've having a boy from my nose and shape of tummy. Told her, she is better than the advance technology.

LoVeS

did my detailed scan on 20wks n show i am xpecting bb ger for my #2 n will b giving birth 1st wk of May 09:tlaugh:

hearty

My sonographer said 95% a boy, he never show us the genitals however. I did not have any morning sickness, only very very mild nausea and have to force myself to eat vegetables...not my usual self.

January84

Hi Catty,
Me too, due in end May/ early June with a boy (2nd one).

Same thing, I curious to know if there is any 'tell tale sign' such as big nose. I've been observing myself hard in the mirror to see if my nose if getting bigger. Also being tell my colleagues to tell me the difference.

You know,met my old aunt during the CNY, and straight away, she can tell I've having a boy from my nose and shape of tummy. Told her, she is better than the advance technology.
hahaha, my cousin had big nose while expecting a gal while my cousin-in-law had a big nose while expecting a boy!

Basha

I'm expecting a boy!! :red:Can't wait for the day!! He's been very active nowadays, kicking, punching swimming in me I guess...:tlaugh:

M&M

I saw the birdie! I saw the birdie! I'm expecting a bb boy!! my bb also very active kekeke. my hubby place his face on my tummy n bb kicked him so many times! kekeke! he was sucking his thumb happily when we were doing the scan. so kawaii!!!! :)

Jovyna

Mine's a boy... My hubby dun mind boy or ger... But i'm hoping for a ger actually... even my mother-in-law and mother are hoping for a ger... too bad... i hope my next baby will be a ger... den i can doll her up... hehehehe...

janellechew

Mine's a boy... My hubby dun mind boy or ger... But i'm hoping for a ger actually... even my mother-in-law and mother are hoping for a ger... too bad... i hope my next baby will be a ger... den i can doll her up... hehehehe...

^5. I expecting a boy too.. But I hope for a ger instead

K

kyala

Seems like lots of bb girls last year and lots of boys this year! I'm having a bb boy too! =P