Breast size / breast milk

lyra

I dun have significant increase in breast size until the third trimester. There is increase in chest size as our lungs expand during preg n I need to get bra extenders. As for change in cup size, only until third trimester did I get C cup. I wear A pre preg. I'm breastfeeding my son from birth to now (9 month) n still wish to continue until 2 years n beyond!

Alisa

I dun have significant increase in breast size until the third trimester. There is increase in chest size as our lungs expand during preg n I need to get bra extenders. As for change in cup size, only until third trimester did I get C cup. I wear A pre preg. I'm breastfeeding my son from birth to now (9 month) n still wish to continue until 2 years n beyond!
wow! Lyra, that very good if u can bf that long! i stopped when my son is about 6-7mths old and now my breast strink to between A & B cup... I was a B cup b4 preg wan... so sad...

lyra

Thanks! I'm stay home mum and part time tutor so there's more freedom and time for me to breastfeed. Not much work stress. Bf for 6-7 month is good too. At least u persevered pass the maternity leave period.

wow! Lyra, that very good if u can bf that long! i stopped when my son is about 6-7mths old and now my breast strink to between A & B cup... I was a B cup b4 preg wan... so sad...

Dragontail

Ok thanks. Then I shouldn't worry too much till 3rd trime.

Are there any food that supposedly triggers more on milk production? Too early to consume now or wait till 3rd trime?

ling.er

I'm a A70p also.. LAst few month i bought a few of B70 bra.. Some how too tight for me.. I up the cup only then forget to buy 75 size wan @@"
when i 1st preg i feed my son till 4month only then i stop..
Anyone know how to build up more milk for newborn??

Ha sorry think the dictionary changed my words. I just want to ask I feel that my breast grow during first trimester but seemed to remain the same thereafter from second trimester onwards Is this normal??

ling.er

Is depend on difference mummy I bet. When expecting my first baby i only feel on the 2nd trim but the 2nd expecting now. Before 2 trim I can feel.