Breech Position

Hi,

I'm less than a month away from the delivery date, but baby is still in breech position. I would prefer a natural birth to a c-section.

Does anyone know of exercises that I can do between now and the delivery date, to encourage baby to turn to a head-down position?

Thank you.

CanCanMum

These two exercises are what i read before during my pregnancy tat says will help baby to turn: (Please do these only if u r fit.....)

• 12. Cat stretch - start with all fours, then lay your head and chest flat on the floor with your buttocks in the air, as you round your back and return to all fours.
  • 13. Knee-chest position - by kneeling with hips flexed slightly more than 90 degree, but with thighs not pressing against your tummy and your head, shoulders and upper chest are flat on a mattress for 15 minutes every two waking hours for five days.

dodos

If you are doing this let me know if this method work. Cos my also still not head down at 30wks.

Hi,

I'm less than a month away from the delivery date, but baby is still in breech position. I would prefer a natural birth to a c-section.

Does anyone know of exercises that I can do between now and the delivery date, to encourage baby to turn to a head-down position?

Thank you.

hi

talk to your baby, this really work . tell him/her to be good baby. my first child was like that up to 37 week ...hehe but i had a car accident and this nughty boy turn downward. had him deliver normally at 4 days later

raeka

My baby was a in breech position when he was 8 months old... i always talk to my baby boy to come down so mummy can have a smooth delivery ... and i also keep walking around my house lor... !!!

I guess it also helps not to worry too much, stay positive and talk to baby often. Let nature do its wonders. :) Even if going on fours doesn't help turn your baby, it will reduce the stress on your back. Why don't you give it a try?

raeka

Stay calm dun too gancheong not good for u and baby... talk to him/her more lor.. ask ur hubby to talk as well..

"that time my hubby , my mummy " kept talking to my boy when he was in breech position.
Think postive ok.