BTO - when will ready?

stonston

You can move in anytime, you once you collect keys, your installment starts. And warranty for fittings and stuff is 1 year. If you choose to reno later and move in later, if you discover problems after the 1 year period, it's gonna be troublesome.

Cancanmum does reno :) Recommended many ppl to her already. Not big company but at least reliable and more flexible and accomodating :)

pink_laydee85

Hi

I also apply BTO @ Punggol Central (Punggol Vista) on year 2008..Say it will b ready 2012 but hubbi found out last year when he was working part time property agent he saw that we will b getting the house key dis year some where on July..Hopefully no hiccup..Will b goin to our House Site next week

stonston

Vista is opposite my house!
Very soon can collect keys. Most blocks are up and ready. Carpark is painted already.

Dun think is this year July cos windows are not fully up, blocks not painted. Based on current progress, most likely earliest key collection is Dec 2010 or Jan 2011.

Psst, if you want to do site visit, come to Coralinus carpark at 301. Take lift at 303A to top floor and enjoy the view of the whole construction of Vista! If I'm home you can get better view from inside my unit.

You'll fall in love with the place after you do your site visit. Must go: SHENG SIONG! With live seafood everyday!

Last edited:

stonston

Update on Vista: They are putting in the roof already. The walls for the water tank are in in some blocks and work in progress in others. Moving along quite fast :)

apollo

Update on Vista: They are putting in the roof already. The walls for the water tank are in in some blocks and work in progress in others. Moving along quite fast :)
stonston mummy, in ur opinion, do u think Vista progress faster or Compassvale Beacon? =)

stonston

I think ard the same ba. I've not seen Beacon in the last week, so not sure what's their progress. I know Vista is working 24/7. I can hear the noise from my house!

Renzie

oh nice!~I'm waiting for my BTO at Punggol Spring. Think it'll probably be next year before I can get my keys.

pink_laydee85

Yesterday i went to view the Vista..My husband wanna see where our house located..Can see that e carprk already painted..

Good enough PCF & SS (which juz open recently rite) is juz opp our house : )

stonston

Yesterday i went to view the Vista..My husband wanna see where our house located..Can see that e carprk already painted..

Good enough PCF & SS (which just open recently rite) is just opp our house : )
The PCF here is good. I've checked it out but I still prefer to send my boy elsewhere where the standard is higher.

The SS is SHIOK! Live seafood :) Yum yum!

apollo

Good enough PCF & SS (which just open recently rite) is just opp our house : )
oh! tt's fast!

for Beacon the Probable Completion Date (PCD)
given is 2011 3rd quarter and Delivery Possession Date (DPD) is 31 Jan 2013..

anyone knows what's the diffe btwn PCD & DPD??

pink_laydee85

The PCF here is good. I've checked it out but I still prefer to send my boy elsewhere where the standard is higher.

The SS is SHIOK! Live seafood :) Yum yum!
Do u know whether the PCF has pre nursery for age 30mth ?? I have 3 kids..I will be register my 2 kids @ these PCF for their nursery & K2 class

If there no pre nursery any playgroup ard there ?

stonston

No preN for this PCF, tt's why i did not enrol my boy there.

Nearest PreN that is highly recommended is DaySpring (inside the private houses there).

PCD is based on the actual construction progress.
PDD is the date in which HDB told you they must finish and give you the flat.

stonston

Hi

I also apply BTO @ Punggol Central (Punggol Vista) on year 2008..Say it will b ready 2012 but hubbi found out last year when he was working part time property agent he saw that we will b getting the house key this year some where on July..Hopefully no hiccup..Will b goin to our House Site next week
There's gonna be a delay due to an accident at he site. 1 died, few injured. 1 blk was slightly damaged by the accident