C-Section Or Natural..

PingGuo

Hi pPl.. I'm Confuse.. Whether to Have a c section Or a natural birth.. anyone of u have advice for me? hee.. will be greatly appreciated.. =)

always try to go for natural when you can. many more benefits in comparison to the c-sect. the first most obvious is of course, natural heals much faster.

CanCanMum

natural birth is always beta, unless u want a specific date for yr bb to be born...

some good things abt nb :
1) wounds heal in 12 days (if u hv a tear or a cut)
2) can sit up easily
3) no need to take too much anti-botics

bad things abt nb :
1) some of my friends complained they had constipation, and passing motion is difficult - scared stitches go off...painful...

good things abt c-sect:
1) dun need to worry abt the bad thing in nb.
2) dun need to go thru labour pains
3) can choose a date to be born.

bad things abt c-sect:
1) wounds heal slower (i heard was 3 months to heal completely)
2) cannot sit up by yrself (wounds will hurt)
3) no other bad things i think, except the wounds.

DodoTan

Hi pPl.. I'm Confuse.. Whether to Have a c section Or a natural birth.. anyone of u have advice for me? hee.. will be greatly appreciated.. =)
a c-section is very major surgery so you must consider very carefully why you want it if you don't have to. With every surgery, there are unforseen risks.

autumn82

natural birth is always beta, unless u want a specific date for yr bb to be born...

some good things abt nb :
1) wounds heal in 12 days (if u hv a tear or a cut)
2) can sit up easily
3) no need to take too much anti-botics

bad things abt nb :
1) some of my friends complained they had constipation, and passing motion is difficult - scared stitches go off...painful...

good things abt c-sect:
1) dun need to worry abt the bad thing in nb.
2) dun need to go thru labour pains
3) can choose a date to be born.

bad things abt c-sect:
1) wounds heal slower (i heard was 3 months to heal completely)
2) cannot sit up by yrself (wounds will hurt)
3) no other bad things i think, except the wounds.
Eh... I went for 2 C-sects.. My wound healed very fast, less than 5 days dun feel the pain. Doc's skills superb! Within 1 month, I feel normal.. Prob inside still recovering but outer is fine. :) Sit up can la, slowly during the 2nd day.. :) I was practically running by 3rd day.. Haha. :p

autumn82

Of coz if natural is possible, do that. Cheaper & wound heals faster (hear from others).

But if u've other considerations like wanna choose which day/time to deliver, then C-sect is good. Cons is that charges are ex as compared to natural & wounds may or may not take longer to heal. I feel it depends alot of doc's skills!

Last edited:

CanCanMum

Eh... I went for 2 C-sects.. My wound healed very fast, less than 5 days dun feel the pain. Doc's skills superb! Within 1 month, I feel normal.. Prob inside still recovering but outer is fine. :) Sit up can la, slowly during the 2nd day.. :) I was practically running by 3rd day.. Haha. :p
:we2Randy-git:Wow! Yong Gan Bao Bei!

January84

run around? hahhaha, u superb ah!

babymoon

i natural delivery.. cheaper and it's fate! hahaa... sometimes it's not our turn to choose which method to give birth..

PingGuo

Haha.. tat's really power man.. 3rd day can run le..but do u feel pain or watsoever in therE? or do u have any pain after tat? hee..

autumn82

Erm.. no leh.. No pulling/stretching feeling.. Jus like nothing wrong until now. Hee. Which gynea r u visiting?

SunShine07

Dunno leh, but I must thank the doc lor. Hee. I guess its his skills. :)

which gynae/doctor u go to? My wound actually take almost 2 wks to heal then i can walk staight. Somemore i keep taking the pain killer also no use.

till now, the wound still feel itchy.....the c-section was done last yr nov.

autumn82

which gynae/doctor u go to? My wound actually take almost 2 wks to heal then i can walk staight. Somemore i keep taking the pain killer also no use.

till now, the wound still feel itchy.....the c-section was done last yr nov.
I was seeing Dr Noel Leong for my no.1 & Dr Lawrence Ang for no.2, both c-sect skills superb :red:!

I don't feel anything now leh... Urs very long liao.. how come still itchy? Infection or not?

DodoTan

I think sometimes, how our bodies heal and handle pain is also one factor. Some people after c-section will have a lot of scaring on the inside, making your next c-section more complicated. Also, once you've had a c-section, you may or may not be able to do a natural delivery for your next baby.

babymoon

I was seeing Dr Noel Leong for my no.1 & Dr Lawrence Ang for no.2, both c-sect skills superb :red:!

I don't feel anything now leh... Urs very long liao.. how come still itchy? Infection or not?
hey, Dr lawrence ang at sunplaza huh... i was seeing him also ler... super crowded.. really hate if to wait long long.. but sometimes lucky.. very fast

autumn82

I think sometimes, how our bodies heal and handle pain is also one factor. Some people after c-section will have a lot of scaring on the inside, making your next c-section more complicated. Also, once you've had a c-section, you may or may not be able to do a natural delivery for your next baby.
Yup. I agree! Diff ppl heal differently. But liang jia did in Nov 07, now oredi 1 yr, shldn't be itchy by now...

badtzzz

sometimes, we have no choice and go for c-sect
1. the baby head not being turned dwn
2. due to some medical problems mummy having
3. something crops up during natural birth...touchwood!!!

so beta go for natural birth, the stitches will heal in about 1 week. Though gt constipation, gynae will give you medicine to soften the shit...hehehe...Then after which, you will feel beta...