Caesarean Section (C-Sect) - Welcome all Advices & Sharing!

faye2678

Oh I can't remember when I took off the clear dressing..but I remember that one day (think it was a week since the op), I saw that there was a lot of brown patches on the dressing, and we panicked, called the gynae, he told us to rush down to his clinic and then when he looked down, he was like -_- aiyah that's NORMAL . hahahaha! but he changed the dressing anyways. I think i kept it for 2-3 more days, then applied the antiseptic cream after.
Sounded like me! haha! but think my stitch burst a little due to me squatting... hahaha... i didn't go to a doctor though. handy to have friends who are doctors so i used call-option! :p

faye2678

ohhh.... then i think i better remove it now , let the wound breathe a little. The plaster is making me itch a lot! Looks so unglam keep scratching below hahaa
better not leave the plaster on for too long. i took ages to clear the plaster sticky stuff off my skin surrounding the wound!

Amulet

moms who have 2 c-secs, is ur second c-sec recovery more painful than the first? for less painful?

gumbokins

moms who have 2 c-secs, is ur second c-sec recovery more painful than the first? for less painful?
My 2nd took longer to recover, and I think it was because I wasnt in as good shape as i was when i delivered my first. The back pain for the first few days was especially excrutiating!!

My first c sect , I couldnt walk after the op! Damn painful to get off bed! So was really scared on my second c sect. But surprisingly, I can get off bed on 2 nd day walking ard without pain!! My friends were shocked to see how fast I'm recovering. Alot ppl tell me secondc sect recovery is faster, now I believe.

My first c sect I couldn't lift up my butt to let nurses change pad but this time round I could . Nurses said seems like I can do yoga straight away.

faye2678

hello everyone.
one year on but my c-sect wound still "hurts".
my wound is well-healed and scar not very visible.
but i get a strange "soreness" once in awhile at the area.
do you have the same feeling too?
anyone care to share?