Can go toilet when doing rebonding?

Oppsgal

Can still go toilet when doing your hair halfway during rebonding or have to sit for 2 hours cannot go toilet?

apollo

what if my ans is NO? of cos can go toilet lahh.... haha... usually my rebonding last ard 5hrs... including hair cutting and 30mins treatment. 2hrs rebonding is VERY fast...

Ting

yah i also first time heard 2 hrs rebonding.. WAHAHAHAHAH~
my hairstylist told me at least 3-4 hrs..

if only 2 hrs then go pee b4 u rebond lahs, im pretty sure after u pee, u wont go to pee within 2 hrs right..

n since u alr do rebonding lotsa times, then hw come u dunno can go pee anot? the rest of the MANY times u nvr go toilet mehs??

ROFL.

Oppsgal

yah i also first time heard 2 hours rebonding.. WAHAHAHAHAH~
my hairstylist told me at least 3-4 hours..

if only 2 hours then go pee before you rebond lahs, im pretty sure after you pee, you wont go to pee within 2 hours right..

n since you already do rebonding lotsa times, then hw come you dont know can go pee anot? the rest of the MANY times you never go toilet mehs??

ROFL.
Because recently don't know why I seems always need to go toilet. Maybe bladder problem after giving birth so cannot hold.. :tlaugh:Seems to always rush off to toilet.

Plus I am going to try a new hair salon, so won't be so sure how long they will take to rebond.

Ting

then maybe u shld go see a doctor first b4 u go rebond lorr.
i think if u got bladder problem, its much more serious than not rebonding your hair right?

u can also ask the new salon roughly how long they take lors.