can u sleep well @nite???

apollo

during my 1st tri, i cant slp well due to my MS. i can slp halfway suddenly wake up and puke! sounds very drama but is true.. did ur gynae prescribe u any medi for MS? i took those medi but totally cant help at all..

back n spine aches occurs very often to me. even bathing time, im feeling so tiring standing while washing hair. i lean on the wall in the end, transfer the weight to the wall. ha. abit stupid. but i so wanna put a metal stool in the toilet for bathing purpose . even sitting down in the train while travelling.. ard45mins journey.. half way thru ald feeling the ache.. =(
hope tonight can sleep well. havent been having a great sleep for many nights ald.
:bmad:
At least u hav a seat in the train, my journey to office in the train is abt 35min and I always hav to stand. As I m only 11 weeks & 5dsys preg, my tummy is still flat, so nobody will knows that I m pregnant. Sometimes really feel like collapsing in the train coz it's so cramp n stuffy

Gem2505

At least you hav a seat in the train, my journey to office in the train is about 35min and I always hav to stand. As I m only 11 weeks & 5dsys preg, my tummy is still flat, so nobody will knows that I m pregnant. Sometimes really feel like collapsing in the train coz it's so cramp n stuffy
coz i took the NS(red)line to work.. from yewtee to novena.. usually will get seats at woodlands at least. sometimes the train quite empty den when i go in got seat liao. my fren took train with me everyday and she took from bukit batok, usually got seat. so we will seat half journey each coz both preg. but both tummy still flat. mine is starting to show alil already(i think mostly is my fats la. haha!). coz im quite small in size, so quite obvious to have alil tummy. and i purposely wear dresses that's quite fluffy in front.. today once i went in, got people give up her seat for me(not priority seat).. its nice meeting some nice people at times. lucky me.

why not go and get some preg book. den purposely read in the train. haha. den keep touching ur tummy. haha! see can get seats anot. LOL! =X

coz i took the NS(red)line to work.. from yewtee to novena.. usually will get seats at woodlands at least. sometimes the train quite empty then when i go in got seat . my friend took train with me everyday and she took from bukit batok, usually got seat. so we will seat half journey each coz both preg. but both tummy still flat. mine is starting to show alil already(i think mostly is my fats . haha!). coz im quite small in size, so quite obvious to have alil tummy. and i purposely wear dresses that's quite fluffy in front.. today once i went in, got people give up her seat for me(not priority seat).. its nice meeting some nice people at times. lucky me.

why not go and get some preg book. then purposely read in the train. haha. then keep touching your tummy. haha! see can get seats anot. LOL! =X
I take the red line too- but frm Sembawang to raffles place, it is impossible to even get a proper place to stand. But after work, I will get seat coz I will take the train to marina bay n go back to raffles place (kiasu ;)). Hahaha, good idea to get pregnant book to read, will borrow one frm library tomolo n try the trick. Will let u know if it works on mon kekeke. But a lot of commuters sleep in the train, they might not see wat I m reading sigh.

Gem2505

I take the red line too- but frm Sembawang to raffles place, it is impossible to even get a proper place to stand. But after work, I will get seat coz I will take the train to marina bay n go back to raffles place (kiasu ;)). Hahaha, good idea to get pregnant book to read, will borrow one frm library tomolo n try the trick. Will let you know if it works on mon kekeke. But a lot of commuters sleep in the train, they might not see what I m reading sigh.
haha.. purposely wear those dresses that is fluffy. den make till tummy look bigger.. haha. i always use that trick. hehe! went to library yest, cant find anything leh. think go get motherhood mag also ok. hahaha.