cant load forum

lawla12

any1 experience tat???

it started last sunday......on n off, i cant load the forum....i tried using 2 pc, 1 lappie, oso cant load....

the whole of yst nite, i cant load too...
i can access other websites n play fb except tis forum....:embarrassed::embarrassed:

y like tat arrr????

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Last Sunday there was a glitch on the server since then there is not any reported issue.

May I know what time did it start last night?

diymummy

Oh I experienced it too. I thought it was because my internet was too slow.

I logged in at about 10.30pm and gave up at about 10.45 at night. LOL.

CanCanMum

yeah me too last sunday i tried at 9pm cannot load at all

even uncle nics company website with the same hosting server oso says "DNS server not found"

edy

Administrator
Staff member
DNS server not found could be the domain expire

So back to mummysg, it seems there are some "illegal" connections to our forums. I am taking some action to mitigate this risk.

Let me fix it now.

Edy

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Please monitor the forum and if you noticed that you cant load the forum again, please send me a sms at 97710167 (24 hours) :)

Please note that it is SMS :) ...

Thank you all

lawla12

Last Sunday there was a glitch on the server since then there is not any reported issue.

May I know what time did it start last night?

sun----ard 2pm+++ (i tried at tat time, cannot).....then try again at 5pm++ n 8pm++ oso cannot.....then finally got it at 10pm+....

yst(mon) ---from 6pm++ all the way until 11pm........

diymummy

Didn't try to log in last night. Yesterday morning I experienced it. It was between 9-10am. I would get a "Page cannot be displayed" page. After I do a refresh, it'll be ok.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
that is right ... such situation should not occurs now ... please sms me when you noticed there is something wrong with the forum :)

thank you very much!

Edy