Car boot sales

eelynn

Any mummies or daddies interested in organising car boot sales? coz i got alot of preloved items to sell and there are too much to be posted.

Domique

i am keen.....
can sell my AbSoLuT.wetbags and carriers and shoes there too.

Any mummies or daddies interested in organising car boot sales? coz i got alot of preloved items to sell and there are too much to be posted.

faithster

I am trying to find more ppl to do this 2gether.... Any idea hw we can do this?
Hi, you can also try the flea market at changi which is every sat night cost u $30 from 5pm to 11pm which is cooler. The car boot sale in east coast are really hot and rented is expensive too.

hui_ru_88

Hi, you can also try the flea market at changi which is every sat night cost you $30 from 5pm to 11pm which is cooler. The car boot sale in east coast are really hot and rented is expensive too.
But based on my knowledge, the organizer dont really like people selling clothing to go in as there are too many stalls selling it.

eelynn

Hi, you can also try the flea market at changi which is every sat night cost you $30 from 5pm to 11pm which is cooler. The car boot sale in east coast are really hot and rented is expensive too.
Are there really buyers for children clothes there? How is the crowd there?

eelynn

Hi, from your profile pic, ur baby looks abit like my 4th boy.... chubby and cute. Hahaha

mar_mum

Your 4th was born on 21 mar 09 huh.. my 3rd was born on 25 mar 09. hee hee...

Is it possible that we do car boot sales ourselves? As in find a location and a few people do together? No need rental.

eelynn

Your 4th was born on 21 mar 09 huh.. my 3rd was born on 25 mar 09. hee hee...

Is it possible that we do car boot sales ourselves? As in find a location and a few people do together? No need rental.
Dats wat i tot so too coz sell off these preloved clothes aledy lose money still wana pay for rental and carpark fees.... haha...... are we able to gather a few mummies or daddies den we find a location and sell off our stuffs????

michellechin

Ya... It has to b convenient. Anyway I staying at serangoon wich is quite near hougang. Think we gota get more ppl 1st.

I would like to join in as well. Any idea which area to do our car boot sales? Is it against the law to just park at a place and sell items? How will ppl know where we are? Any marketing activities with minimal costs? Besides blasting in forum, any other comm channel to inform? Btw, how much is the rental at changi and east coast? do you have the organizer's contact?

eelynn

At east coast is abt $50 excluding parking fees. As for changi, i m not really sure.... 1stly, we have to find a location where there is alot of ppl and where u sell has to be very eye catching and outstanding.... other than dat is to post out in the forums and telling friends by words of mouth or put banner at a few places telling ppl where we hosting this sales... OR if nt, we can hv it at someone's house and we paste paper news at around dat area so ppl will at least drop by. We can even paste in lifts and on trees.... Haha..... We can even put ads on cold storage's pin board. Sighs... dats all i can think of for now.... Anymore suggestions or ppl wana join in?

hui_ru_88

I would like to join in as well. Any idea which area to do our car boot sales? Is it against the law to just park at a place and sell items? How will ppl know where we are? Any marketing activities with minimal costs? Besides blasting in forum, any other comm channel to inform? Btw, how much is the rental at changi and east coast? do you have the organizer's contact?
For changi village, 1 lot is $30. But if you choose to take a bigger lot, the rental will be more expensive- $40 to $60.

jassmine

As for now, ppl who are joinning in for our sales are:
1. mar mum
2. michellechin
3. eelynn
4. jassmine

Im in! Im in!

Porukadotzu

i really want to join, but i'm expecting my new baby coming out this month :embarrassed: so i guess i will wait for the next event held...

i like the idea of holding it at someone's house/yard/garage which is big enough ..coz i think if u hv the car boot sale at public places you guys still need to apply for permit or something.. dun wanna get chase by the authority rite...:001_302:

eelynn

i really want to join, but i'm expecting my new baby coming out this month :embarrassed: so i guess i will wait for the next event held...

i like the idea of holding it at someone's house/yard/garage which is big enough ..coz i think if you have the car boot sale at public places you guys still need to apply for permit or something.. dont wanna get chase by the authority rite...:001_302:
Ya... true.... my house can hold this sales but its inconvenient for ppl to cum unless they drive....