Care to join a Prenatal yoga class?

Lindsay

Dear all, i am in my week 23 now. I was searching for a good Prenatal yoga class as I have heard many awesome benefits of the prental yoga. I have been reccomended by my friends and also read in some forum about one particular school which is really good with their prental yoga classes. I am interested to try. Wanna come along anyone? =)

cyberie

Dear all, i am in my week 23 now. I was searching for a good Prenatal yoga class as I have heard many awesome benefits of the prental yoga. I have been reccomended by my friends and also read in some forum about one particular school which is really good with their prental yoga classes. I am interested to try. Wanna come along anyone? =)
I am in my week 25 now..
i am interested too... but i can only attend classes on weekend...
Do share which school you would like to attend?

Lindsay

I am in my week 25 now..
i am interested too... but i can only attend classes on weekend...
Do share which school you would like to attend?
Heylo cyberie, I am going for ohmsantih yoga at 16A Haji Lane. Read many fantastic reviews about that school and also from my friends. I am looking at weekdays as I need to be home for tele-conf during weekends :embarrassed: I am going for their classes tomorrow evening 630pm..you wanna come?

cyberie

Heylo cyberie, I am going for ohmsantih yoga at 16A Haji Lane. Read many fantastic reviews about that school and also from my friends. I am looking at weekdays as I need to be home for tele-conf during weekends :embarrassed: I am going for their classes tomorrow evening 630pm..you wanna come?
i would very much wish to join but i off work at 7pm daily (earliest).
thanks. i might try the weekend classes then..

cyberie

I went for the trial yesterday & I really like it.. I felt that actually with a huge belly, I could still do alot. I felt motivated and I guess more importantly, the instructor is really good. Been to a few trials at other places but none are as eloquent in the teaching and as approachable as this teacher. She explain really well and I guess that was what that kept me engaged though the classes are a little more challenging than the other stretching classes. Their site is Home. It is pricier than most places but the class is kept really small & there are notes ( for forgetful people like me to refer)..LOL!~ I am taking up the Fri classes, it starts at 8pm so cyberie, any chance for you to make it..? :Dancing_wub:
8 pm on Friday... sounds ok..
when is the class starting?

Guess i should go for the trial before signing up..

Lindsay

I heard that Fri classes starts at 6:30pm and Wednesday classes starts at 8pm. I will opt for Friday because usually I knock off earlier and it is the weekend. =)

Yes, you must go for the trial first to see if you enjoy the class. Let me know how it went ya :tlaugh:
8 pm on Friday... sounds ok..
when is the class starting?

Guess i should go for the trial before signing up..

Last edited:

bigstar

i'm looking for classes which can start after my work at around 6.30 or 7pm. any recommendations? or are there any mummies-to-be keen to form a class together?

Lindsay

i'm looking for classes which can start after my work at around 6.30 or 7pm. any recommendations? or are there any mummies-to-be keen to form a class together?
helloooo bigstar..I am in my 33rd week now. My prenatal yoga classes starts at 630pm or sometimes if that is too rush, i attend the 8pm class. I took classes from ohmsantih yoga near Arab street. I really like the small class size and the teacher is very approachable and she explains alot in class. I felt that after each class, I feel really good on the physical level but also felt myself being enriched in mentally. The stretches and toning exercises make me feel that even with a belly, i can do so much :) Good school, good teacher! Will reccommend everyone to try :Dancing_wub:

bigstar

helloooo bigstar..I am in my 33rd week now. My prenatal yoga classes starts at 630pm or sometimes if that is too rush, i attend the 8pm class. I took classes from ohmsantih yoga near Arab street. I really like the small class size and the teacher is very approachable and she explains alot in class. I felt that after each class, I feel really good on the physical level but also felt myself being enriched in mentally. The stretches and toning exercises make me feel that even with a belly, i can do so much :) Good school, good teacher! Will reccommend everyone to try :Dancing_wub:
thanks Lindsay! i'm really keen to join the yoga. i'm now at 10 weeks, planning to start once i enter into my 2nd trim. i shall go and check out ohmsantih...