carrying baby in sarong

my hubby refused to carry baby in sarong because he said, "it looks motherly" lol! ok lorr. no prob cause i understand how he feels.

but we saw a grandfather using the sarong to carry a baby at takashimaya last week...

so im just curious...

what u mummies think and also if your hubbys do use them outside?

camom

I will be darn happy if hubby does so!!! Unfortunately, he didn't know how to despite countless demos and that was one of the reasons I switched to a baby bjorn in the end.

stonston

My hb preferred baby carrier cos he was quite clumsy with the sarong. But he was willing to try the sarong. We had a blue sarong. If it's pink, doubt he'll want!

hahaha ok so u mean your hubby dont mind but he just find it complicated??
ive used it once so far and really stress ahh.
i
s baby bjorn those front carrier with the legs sticking out ones??

hmm.... i think those look more "fatherly" and have seen tons of men using that. i must check with hubby if he ok with that first. if not buy already waste $$$$

stonston

My hb don't mind. Just that it's too complicated for him. Hahaha

actually the carrier not as good as sarong cos if baby fall asleep, the head like dangling, look scary!

apollo

my hubby dun mind either. just tt we both dunno hw to use the sarong. but nw using a baby carrier, he always volunteer to carry ds. cos he said ds is too heavy, not good for my shoulder. hmm, he dun mind hw ppl look at him lahh.. haha :tlaugh:

llcyahoo

my 3mths refuse to be carry in the pouch, really headache. hubby love to use e pouch but too small for his BIG size, ha. Any idea how to make my gal like to be carry in e pouch? Shld be too hot tat why she dun like it.