Caught! Friend unfaithful to his wife: What should I do?

littlena

Alpha Male
I think one has to think ... what will happen.. and who will be affected .. in either decision...
If you tell, the entire family may be destroyed... kids lives may be changed forever....
If you don't things just goes on... life goes on....
it's hard... but that's life

I think one has to think ... what will happen.. and who will be affected .. in either decision...
If you tell, the entire family may be destroyed... kids lives may be changed forever....
If you don't things just goes on... life goes on....
it's hard... but that's life
i feel it's something not right, it's a sin.
whether the family going to be destroyed or not it's not anyone fault but the fault of the husband as he took the risk.
We women should helps each other instead of living in a life of lies and let those unfaithful men have the best of both worlds

littlena

Alpha Male
i feel it's something not right, it's a sin.
whether the family going to be destroyed or not it's not anyone fault but the fault of the husband as he took the risk.
We women should helps each other instead of living in a life of lies and let those unfaithful men have the best of both worlds
Got a point. But what does it achieve?
A broken marriage.. broken family..kids turn out to be worse off than what they can be potentially?

mtan

Got a point. But what does it achieve?
A broken marriage.. broken family..kids turn out to be worse off than what they can be potentially?
rather to have a good mother to bring up the right value than to have a father who are full of lies.

I believe many mothers are also able to give the children a good home. If the father is always having affairs, the kids might grow up having the wrong thinking that adultery is alright.

Starsapphire

Thanks for all your responses...

Hmm... I think his wife Mrs Y could be sensing something fishy frm Mr Y (her hubby).... well, if she is smart enough she should have picked this up all the while, like wht all our frens are saying... but maybe she chooses to close one eye...
Oh, recently Mrs Y followed Mr Y for an overseas conference trip in Florida, keeping a close eye on him, I guess... but how much can she tail him 24/7 ??
The sad thing is that they even went to Disneyland without their 2 yr old little girl... who was left behind at home...
I can't imagine going to Disneyland without bringing my kids...

mtan

Thanks for all your responses...

Hmm... I think his wife Mrs Y could be sensing something fishy frm Mr Y (her hubby).... well, if she is smart enough she should have picked this up all the while, like wht all our frens are saying... but maybe she chooses to close one eye...
Oh, recently Mrs Y followed Mr Y for an overseas conference trip in Florida, keeping a close eye on him, I guess... but how much can she tail him 24/7 ??
The sad thing is that they even went to Disneyland without their 2 yr old little girl... who was left behind at home...
I can't imagine going to Disneyland without bringing my kids...
so did u hints to the wife/

Starsapphire

so did u hints to the wife/
Hi, mtan and all,

No, I didn't hint to his wife as I didn't have the chance to meet up with her recently. This Mr Y is getting quite *sick* recently... heard frm some frens (and his colleagues) that he has been flirting around with his young female interns and lady colleagues at work... even tried to put his head/chin on one of the lady's shoulder... (tagged in FB photo!). He thinks it is so funny and people even "liked" that kind of photo... that lady is also a married woman.

Mummies and wives, would you allow your hubby to put his head/chin near or on another lady's shoulder? Or am I being old-fashioned here?

Right aft their Florida trip, instead of spending more time with his daughter, he even went to a pub in Dempsey... drank and flirted with his female Filipino colleagues aft work...
Yes, there will be people who will whistle blow one day... we are watching "the show" now...