Cctv

Hi mummies, anyone knows of others who install CCTV? What are the procedures to follow as I want to install it for my flat, angel facing my corridor. Please intoduce reliable installer! Thanks in advance!

stonston

I have CCTV in my house. Last time used it to monitor maid, now we use it to monitor our front door :)

Price range can be very large, depending on country of origin and the functions you want.

Installation also depends on your house layout and which TV set you want to connect it to. Mine was planned into my reno, so got minimal wiring seen :)

I have CCTV in my house. Last time used it to monitor maid, now we use it to monitor our front door :)

Price range can be very large, depending on country of origin and the functions you want.

Installation also depends on your house layout and which TV set you want to connect it to. Mine was planned into my reno, so got minimal wiring seen :)
Yes, I need to install one to monitor the front gate. A CCTV that can link to my tv and hp. Any recommendations? My flat is under reno and I do want to hide all the wirings.

stonston

If you flat under reno now, you should quickly get the guy to talk to the contractor to hide the wiring. My hubs did for our fren's place also. All hidden wiring :D

If you want, my hubs can help you get wholesale price. PM me your contact and location. I get him to call you :)

huihui82

Hi mummies, anyone knows of others who install CCTV? What are the procedures to follow as I want to install it for my flat, angel facing my corridor. Please intoduce reliable installer! Thanks in advance!

I think the most important place to install CCTV is outside of your house door.

Read this article before you start installing cctv for your house.
The Importance of CCTV

Gadtron

Installation of Security Camera Surveillance
HD-quality video with night vision. Motion-triggered alerts. Free viewing over the web or your smart phone.

Visit my website to see the sample:
Wireless IP Camera

Email: gadtron@gmail.com
Hp: 9762 7078Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype