Cereal!! Which brand?

celine

Was told that brown rice cereal fr Eu Yan Sang is better compare to other brand...

Dun really know the difference...

Does anybody know or u have any recommedation??

Agnes Josephine

I'm giving my ds healthytimes brown rice cereal & Nestle white rice cereal w/o milk...

My mil told me about the EYS's cereal... might try that after my ds's cleared the brown rice probation period...

stonston

EYS' brown rice got add herbs...i'm not too keen cos herbs high in mineral content....might not be suitable for young bb...

stonston

hw to make my own cereal??
there r 2 methods...u see which 1 is more convenient for u...METHOD 1:1. wash and dry rice grains (can use oven to toast dry, faster. or buy pre-washed rice)2. once dried, blend the dry rice grains in a blender/grinder until powder form3. keep the rice powder in airtight container, keep in fridge to store (can last up to 1-2mths if dried properly n stored in fridge)4. take rice powder, add water n cook when needed...u can simply cook e amount u need :)METHOD 2:1. cook rice into porridge2. placed in blender to blend until smooth3. let it cool n serve 4. OR if u want to save time, u can store into ice cube trays n freeze immediately....then when u need it on other days, jus take out the frozen cereal n steam to heat up :) or u can defrost in fridge overnight, n heat up :)

priscilla

I used homemade one when Kai is young.
Wash the brown rice and then wash them and dry under the sun.
After that pay to have it make to powder at the chinese medical shop.

sane

I am using EYS brown rice with Si Shen. My ger loves it!! She can wallop up a big bowl without any fuss!
However there seems to be a big increase in price from $ 8.50 till $13.50!!!

nicolelcc

I use healthy times and heinz. My baby like ts 2 brand. I feel the healthy times is good. smell good, organic and variety of taste to choose. I give my son Si Shen bf.. but he don't like.