Cheap Diapers To Recommend

redjn

oh can use this method? you mean if place a sheet won't dirty the diaper? my son poo poo so many times, very siong . but if the poo poo is a bit wet, the poo poo won't penetrate thru is it?
yes, basically I used it on diaper, cloth diaper. If the poo is very wet it will still penetrate thru', this liner only work fine if the poo is not too wet. what i did last time is to place 2 pcs when my boy poo is very wet but mostly the time i only put 1 pc.

can use the nappy liner on diaper?? i didnt know! i nought a box before gave birth and now the box is still sitting in the cabinet! :tlaugh:
the liner can be use on cloth diaper, disposable diaper.

SunShine07

yes, basically I used it on diaper, cloth diaper. If the poo is very wet it will still penetrate thru', this liner only work fine if the poo is not too wet. what i did last time is to place 2 pcs when my boy poo is very wet but mostly the time i only put 1 pc.

the liner can be use on cloth diaper, disposable diaper.
hmmm...not bad idea l....maybe i can try...thanks for sharing:tlaugh:

ochklk

Pamers active selling at 14.95? Is it Pampers Comfort or Pampers active? How come NTUC is selling $44.90 for 2 packets during offer? So much different? Can save a lot! Where did you get it?
At CK, Jurong East got 1 branch another branch aso Jurong, but dont't know where east or west ...my hubby drive there, it is Pampers Active, the green package with elephant one... Mamy Poko aso around the same price... I stock up still have 4 mamy poko and 3 packs of Pampers active...Go and take a look. nv bluff you all... See to believe

apollo

At CK, Jurong East got 1 branch another branch aso Jurong, but dont't know where east or west ...my hubby drive there, it is Pampers Active, the green package with elephant one... Mamy Poko aso around the same price... I stock up still have 4 mamy poko and 3 packs of Pampers active...Go and take a look. never bluff you all... See to believe
i tot pampers active is purple?? anw tt time NTUC offer hor 2 pack $25++ leh!!! the not-very-kiasu me bought 4 packs nia =( nvm, find a day go down Ck see see... since NTUC can offer until so cheap i think CK shd have cheaper ones ba.. :Dancing_tongue:

jasobias

do you all know where i can get different brand of diapers samples??
thanks
U can try huggies n drypers website.They do give a sample or 2 out for free.Pampers u will get at the hospital when u give birth n the baby bag they give u upon discharge wld contain mamy poko diaper sample.

you can try huggies and drypers website.They do give a sample or 2 out for free.Pampers you will get at the hospital when you give birth and the baby bag they give you upon discharge wld contain mamy poko diaper sample.
wats drypers website? seem cant find in d net....