Cheap Diapers To Recommend

isabelandrew

Dryers so far is cheap and good. Dun buy Pureen - leak all the time...
There is a brand Fitti, from NTUC? My colleague said good and super cheap

a.lin

Yes, I agreed Pureen leak all the times. Leakso badly that I only use it in the day and change after every feed. Night time I will use Mammy Poko..so far I think mammy poko quite good.Huggies Ultra is good too..

pkshl

I have used PETPET, drypers, pampers, fitti and pureen.
Petpet is the best I have used so far. And sometimes if you go to those chinese medical halls some of them will sell cheaper than NTUC.

But on offer, like just recently, NTUC at Toa Payoh, they are having discount on PETPET M84 and L size, 2 for 32.45. till 6 Aug!
juz to check, for Petpet size S & M, is it a big difference? cos my son using size S, i feel like its abit tight for him, my hubby suggest change to size M..advise pls.

apollo

just to check, for Petpet size S & M, is it a big difference? cos my son using size S, i feel like its abit tight for him, my hubby suggest change to size M..advise pls.
since it's tight the n change to M size better, if not if u buy S size again, later cannot finish... my ds is using M size now... :001_302:

SunShine07

just to check, for Petpet size S & M, is it a big difference? cos my son using size S, i feel like its abit tight for him, my hubby suggest change to size M..advise pls.
then u should change to m size already. you still can adjust or tighten it if it is a bit big

ochklk

Dear all, there is a shop call CK, pampers active (Green pack) and mamy poko are cheap, i think less than $15. Check it out!

redjn

my dear, ochklk - if I am not wrong MP in CK is the value pack selection which only cost $13.90. the better selection is MP extra soft, this 1 can take in more urine the best to use for night.

Just to highlight my opinion :

NTUC house brand/ Pureen : is only suitable to use in the day, not advisable for night usage.

Fitti / drypers : not fantastic diapers as most of the time they leak, if use for day time is bearable.

PetPet : (my personal favour & prefer & highly recommand) cheap & good for all day usage.

Drypantz & Mamy Poko : (my personal favour & prefer & highly recommand) though not that cheap but they are value for $. But use these wisely, save this for night use as they last thro' the night.

Ting

im thinking of using huggies pull ups (the cheapest one, not sure what model) for pin to be potty train in sch.
is it ok?

redjn

I think Mamy poko value pack is cheaper, u check.

if go to sch, the teacher will not put on the diaper for the kids. Like my, the moment they start the toilet training they will inform the parent that they have stop putting on the diapers & of course at home we had to do the same in order to let them keep use to it.

so far my boy is able to go urine on his own but at home he had a bad habit to "poll" on his diapers instead of sitting on the potty seat. :9

Madako

i let my son wear the cheapest as possible now like ntuc or carrefour housebrand, as he had grown up abit (21mths) becos he can poo poo 3-4 times a day! very siong. but at night or go out i used mummy poko brand it will not leak no matter how much my son urine :p

so far i have tried petpet, drypers, pampers premium (my favourite) fitti, mummy poko, EQ, pureen....best qty should be pamper premium and mummy poko.....prefer pampers becos thinner, mummy too bulky....but pamper premium is too ex ....i hear this nepia brand also very good....but dont know how much

My daughter is still young, poo about 2-3 times a day, so have to change alot. siong... i just tried the ntuc brand, have to change every 3 hours, the capacity quite limited.
Nepia? hmm, i go check it out.
Pet Pet is quite good, i have been using it most of the time.

pinkwipes

Read online the Nepia is very good and value for money.
Highly-recommended for newborn especially, according to my findings.
They provide home delivery too.
Still hesitating want to order from them or not.

Delivery needs at least 1 carton [4 packets]
Newborn packaging comes in 60 pieces.
Small size packaging has 54 pieces.
Too much for me to order 4 packets.

Maybe interested mummies can have a look at this webbie.
It's a Japan brand, if I'm not mistaken.
Think MEIDI-YA Supermarket have stock for this.

Nepia Diaper Delivery Service

ochklk

my dear, ochklk - if I am not wrong MP in CK is the value pack selection which only cost $13.90. the better selection is MP extra soft, this 1 can take in more urine the best to use for night.

Just to highlight my opinion :

NTUC house brand/ Pureen : is only suitable to use in the day, not advisable for night usage.

Fitti / drypers : not fantastic diapers as most of the time they leak, if use for day time is bearable.

PetPet : (my personal favour & prefer & highly recommand) cheap & good for all day usage.

Drypantz & Mamy Poko : (my personal favour & prefer & highly recommand) though not that cheap but they are value for $. But use these wisely, save this for night use as they last thro' the night.
Value pack - the yellow package?? Mine is blue with Winnie the Poon Cartoon on it. I bought $14.50 for 3 packs each 2 M and 1 L at CK recently(3wks ago) and $14.95 for pampers active, but sometime $14.50 (sales). There are 2 CK in Jurong.

apollo

Value pack - the yellow package?? Mine is blue with Winnie the Poon Cartoon on it. I bought $14.50 for 3 packs each 2 M and 1 L at CK recently(3wks ago) and $14.95 for pampers active, but sometime $14.50 (sales). There are 2 CK in Jurong.
really???!!! how many pieces de?? those 44 pieces de?? OMG so cheap lo!:tlaugh:

ochklk

really???!!! how many pieces ?? those 44 pieces ?? OMG so cheap !:tlaugh:
YaYa 44pcs. L i think 38pcs . My diapers I stock up until my son 1 yrs old .. cos its cheap...Good stuff never bluff... Sharing with you all... wahaha... I never like to use PetPet and Drypers cos it like scotchtape type, when my boy around 1mth plus, we buy and try, he sometimes got scare by the snap sound. So we decided not to use PetPet and Drypers. Both aso cutting bery small. My AxL's leg leg fat fat... 4 level of fats...

My favorite No 1 Pampers active, thin, stay in shape and absorb a lot of urine and can tahan 10hrs. 2nd Nepia/Goon absord and thin but material not that good sometimes out of shape, and 3rd Mamy Poko absorb a lot of urine but I find it quite bulky when full. 4th Fitti, like Mamy Poko. 5th Huggies Dry, I use for Day time. Not that absorb 4 to 6 hrs but its cheap I bought $14.50each at a BP for 80pcs and I bought 3 packs... 18 cents per pc only. wahaha...And best for all 1 to 5, the tape is velcro type.

Last edited:

redjn

ya yellow value pack.
the blue pack (L-56 pcs) i bought fm NTUC $20.45 during promo. how many pcs if your pack for L? these i got to check if really cheaper with go grab.

apollo

YaYa 44pcs. L i think 38pcs . My diapers I stock up until my son 1 yrs old .. cos its cheap...Good stuff never bluff... Sharing with you all... wahaha... I never like to use PetPet and Drypers cos it like scotchtape type, when my boy around 1mth plus, we buy and try, he sometimes got scare by the snap sound. So we decided not to use PetPet and Drypers. Both aso cutting bery small. My AxL's leg leg fat fat... 4 level of fats...

My favorite No 1 Pampers active, thin, stay in shape and absorb a lot of urine and can tahan 10hrs. 2nd Nepia/Goon absord and thin but material not that good sometimes out of shape, and 3rd Mamy Poko absorb a lot of urine but I find it quite bulky when full. 4th Fitti, like Mamy Poko. 5th Huggies Dry, I use for Day time. Not that absorb 4 to 6 hours but its cheap I bought $14.50each at a BP for 80pcs and I bought 3 packs... 18 cents per pc only. wahaha...And best for all 1 to 5, the tape is velcro type.
i'm using petpet in the day and pampers active at night... but recently, my son's tight got red line aft using petpet... where to find nepia? i can't seems to find it leh... i like pampers active and huggies ultra.. haa... btw when the sales at CK end??