Child Care School Bag - 18 -36 months - What mummies prepare inside?

lsy

Hi ,

Interested to know what are the items that mummy prepare your child in their school bag.

1) Face Towel & Bath towel
2) Straw Water Bottle
3) Milk bottle ? when weaned off from bottle does teacher prepare in cup? Is it convenient what if spill etc?
4) Milk powder / BM
5) Clothing
6) Diapers - when will child care start to toilet train ?
7) Comb ?

Ekari

If you child love to cuddle onto some toys/pillows (bear etc.), would be wise to let him/her bring along.

And I think the list is pretty much complete... but I cant be sure though

ling.er

Hi,

I planning to place my Son in Child care nezt year also. Normally i will place the following in the school Bags

- Water Bottle
- Extra tee Shirt / Pant
- Bath & face towel
- wet tissue
- His sleep hug pillow
- Jacket

And also place the following item in school or i can say in the kids locker if have":

- Milk powder ( TIN )
- Pack of diaper

The most i can think is all these only

lsy

Hi Ling er
My daughter is in infant care now and the centre don't allow keeping milk powder or diapers there. I believe all school is practicing the same. Unlike nanny.

ling.er

o_O so have to bring few piece everyday laio lo..
Just received call from the centre. Say my son can enroll already.. Need to put dispo Only..

Hi Ling er
My daughter is in infant care now and the centre don't allow keeping milk powder or diapers there. I believe all school is practicing the same. Unlike nanny.

Asphere

Hi, I just placed my son in the playgroup yesterday. he wore sch uniform, inside his bag were mattress cover ( put in school but bring home every week to wash), blanket (put in school but bring home every week to wash), diapers (6 pcs more better than not enough), 2 set of home clothes ( 1 set to change after lunch bath, the other as spare), 1 towel, water bottle, milk bottle, milk powder (2 sets) plastic bag to put dirty clothes and towel. then on every fri bring extra wet suit and swimming diaper coz they have water activity :)

MamabbJ

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing. I think this is a useful thread. My boy will be going to nursery next month. He is going to be two. Here is what the school recommends as a packing list:
1) 1 set of home clothes
2) 1 set of afternoon school uniform
3) Bath towel (to be brought home for washing daily)
4) 1 mini blanket, pillow, bolster
5) Disposable nappies/diapers if not toilet trained
6) 1 plastic bag for soiled clothing
7) 1 comb, toothbrush, small plastic mug
8) 1 water bottle with plain water
9) Milk/formula if the child still needs to drink milk.

I have a question:
My son is already toilet trained but he is still on diapers during sleeping time. Do you think training pants (those non-disposable ones, i.e. pants with some light protection) are necessary especially if the child is in nursery/school?

chenSee

I chose the bag that fits her size.. :shyxxx:
inside her bag are:
-school materials
-towel
-medium size bottle of milk
-small size bottle for water/juice
-her favorite stuff toy
-cookies (she's always hungry)