Chilli & sashimi for BF mummy?

mskathy

Hihi..

I heard tat we r suppose to abstain from chilli if we r bf.. cos it will cause bb to have upset stomach & our milk will also have spicy taste.. how true is tis? so can take or not? cos i luv chilli ya.. its really hard..

how abt raw stuff? can take or not?

CanCanMum

hi!

raw food is a no-no coz o/w milk will get contaminated...not sure if scientifically proven...

chilli y not? Chilli is also vitamins rich....if u r scared just limit the quantity o/w milk w taste like chilli milk.

mskathy

my friend told me raw fish ok leh.. confused.. since preggy i've avoided sashimi.. 1 of my fav food.. so still cannot lah? did u take?

i only take chilli padi.. so if can.. i'll b very happy..

u take durian?

CanCanMum

i din leh....coz scared the rawness will go into the bloodstream then cause milk to be contaminated....

nope i din....but i love durians...

why? durian oso canx take meh???

i think as a general rule of thumb all things tt we can and cannot take during pregnancy shd apply during BF oso...seems logical rite???

mskathy

they say durian will cos the milk to have a smell too.. and worried tat bb might reject...

i think raw food should be fine since bb is already out of our stomach now and den our body will process it so should not affect the bm bah.. ;p

Amulet

i take everything wor.. spicy stuffs, sashimi is my big fav.. even durian.. i let baby taste durian direct.. she loves it!

mskathy

hahah... i've already taken sashimi liao.. and chili padi... cant resist anymore.. it taste fantastically good after fasting on it for the last 10mths..

CanCanMum

Re: The IDee jewelry is worth possessing!

Women's beauty sourses from heart, just like the IDee jewelry reveals unique beauty carelessly, palpitates the will of the people easily. The IDee accessories are all designed uniquely, both elegant and fashion. Especially the series of mounting is matched by luxurious swarovski quartz, pearl, agate and so on, sparkles the eye-catching ray. The intoxicant appearance will let you unfold the graceful makings all the time. How can’t you be moved? Wearing the charming IDee jewelry, your mood will be bright everyday. The IDee jewelry is worth possessing!
Can moderators please remove this thread to somewhere appropriate? Its recurring....