Chit Chat for MTB in 1st trimester

Hi June, hmm, I don't know about the blood clot. But if the gynae didn't seem too worried about it, I wouldnt worry too much either :) I have nauseousness too but if it's slight, I almost always feel better after a little food! For some weird reason, my hunger presents itself as nausea ;p

Just rest a lot & dun carry heavy stuff now... When is the doc seeing you again? :)

Hi Moonjellie,yes I did go for scan at week 5, the gynae saw some blood clot but say it's normal, is it?

By the way, I am in week 6 now, though feel nauseous and want to vomit, but always end up only air. Any mommies experience the same?

Hi felicity, did the vit b6 help you? It didn't seem to help me :(

hi Queen! congrats~!

me too, just did my test on the even of CNY eve! went to see a gynae just now for the first scan... baby is estimated to be 8+ weeks old already, wow!

was given florxine, doc says its folic acid + vit b6 to help reduce nauseating feeling as i also tend to feel pukish at all time, although didn't really puke.

hi Queen! congrats~!

me too, just did my test on the even of CNY eve! went to see a gynae just now for the first scan... baby is estimated to be 8+ weeks old already, wow!

was given florxine, doc says its folic acid + vit b6 to help reduce nauseating feeling as i also tend to feel pukish at all time, although didn't really puke.
8 weeks? Wow, that's fast... I suppose mine should be around there too I think. I'm feeling tired, and slightly giddy too.. =(
But the funny thing is, I don't have sore breast and nipples leh...

Hi

Wow.. Jurong that's very far. I am staying at pun gol.. My gynae is over at Yishun. Tot I could recommend my gynae to you.. :) but it's too far for u :)
Haha... Anywhere is fine as long as the gyne is good! My hubby drives anyway, so shouldn't be a prob lah.. heee...

hi Queen! congrats~!

hahaha, we both had the "feeling" at the same time!

Dilys

Haha... Anywhere is fine as long as the gyne is good! My hubby drives anyway, so shouldn't be a prob lah.. heee...
Great ! Mine gynae"s clinic located at Yishun (Chong pang) . Dr Chen Lin Han, male gynae . He is very fatherly & 100% dedication. Everything is done at his clinic, ( all test like Oscar, glucose,detailed,blood test etc) u don't have to travel down to hospital just for all these tests. His clinic is all well equip! He is a pro-natural gynae, unless he thinks that u need c-sect or else usually natural delivery for him

He deliver at Mount A.

Last edited:
Great ! Mine gynae located at Yishun (Chong pang) . Dr Chen Lin Han, male gynae . He is very fatherly & 100% dedication.
He deliver at Mount A.
Okay.. What I'm afraid most is the gyne is not friendly, not cheerful enough to calm us first time mummy!

Dilys

Okay.. What I'm afraid most is the gyne is not friendly, not cheerful enough to calm us first time mummy!
:) haha don't need to worry ! U have to visit the gynae & see if you like it yourself . Some gynae may works for some mummies some don't.
My gynae make sure that I & baby are 100% prefect in health.. That's most important for me. He is fatherly & always smiling :)

You don't need a gynae to calm you ... :) be positive & happy ... As long as u r comfortable with the gynae u can take him. My gynae is very "hot" .. His clinic is always full.. But waiting time is still okie. He is quite fast in his consultation.

:) haha don't need to worry ! U have to visit the gynae & see if you like it yourself . Some gynae may works for some mummies some don't.
My gynae make sure that I & baby are 100% prefect in health.. That's most important for me. He is fatherly & always smiling :)

You don't need a gynae to calm you ... :) be positive & happy ... As long as u r comfortable with the gynae u can take him. My gynae is very "hot" .. His clinic is always full.. But waiting time is still okie. He is quite fast in his consultation.
Heheheee.. Cos I'm a little gan jiong type mah.. LOL... Okay, can PM me the contact? How's the charges like?

Hi

Of cos it's normal! I had mine in 20 wks
Oh, okay okay.. Then I can fang xin liao... heeheheee...

felicity

8 weeks? Wow, that's fast... I suppose mine should be around there too I think. I'm feeling tired, and slightly giddy too.. =(
But the funny thing is, I don't have sore breast and nipples leh...
yea, and i was super shocked! i mean... just a month a go, i was still jumping up and down like a mad woman on the dancefloor in my killer heels and drinking alcohol... omg i cannot imagine! ><

i hv very heavy breasts now... slightly sore and tender, but feeling bulky =/

chrish

How? Did you managed to book an appt or? You know now you could try avoiding 'liang' food if your body is the 'yin' type..like melon/english tea etc..well and cut down on coffee or cut off completely if you can :)

yes. at the beginning i still find it hard to accept as i was only recently having so much fun clubbing etc... suddenly a huge commitment and a lot of things cannot do. but come to think about it, i'm really lucky. actually hubby and i been ttc for a year, hubby was considering sending me to see TCM practitioner to 'tiao' (tune?!) my body. a lot of ppl trying for dragon baby and i got it, so must cherish =) will call tmr morning for appt!

chrish

LOL you dancing queen? So cute with your words 'jumping up and down like a mad woman' ;P next time your bb might be a good dancer?! hrmmm.. actually best to avoid alcohol when you're TTCing that's why cos you'll never know when you'll strike de..

Oh and get cotton non underwire bra/or sports bra for now cos underwire bras can cause painful milk ducts in later stage...

yea, and i was super shocked! i mean... just a month a go, i was still jumping up and down like a mad woman on the dancefloor in my killer heels and drinking alcohol... omg i cannot imagine! ><

i hv very heavy breasts now... slightly sore and tender, but feeling bulky =/

felicity

How? Did you managed to book an appt or? You know now you could try avoiding 'liang' food if your body is the 'yin' type..like melon/english tea etc..well and cut down on coffee or cut off completely if you can :)
i walked in at raffles medical women centre nearby... just to scan and confirm. the scan and consultation itself already cost $200+! i'm trying to make appt with dr benjamin tham... i'm very heaty type... in fact having a sore throat now =(

felicity

LOL you dancing queen? So cute with your words 'jumping up and down like a mad woman' ;P next time your bb might be a good dancer?! hrmmm.. actually best to avoid alcohol when you're TTCing that's why cos you'll never know when you'll strike de..

Oh and get cotton non underwire bra/or sports bra for now cos underwire bras can cause painful milk ducts in later stage...
haha i love dancing! i was also dancing to 'just dance 3' (kinect) like a mad woman at home in the whole dec cos i just gotten the game! ya now i avoid alcohol already... ttc since beginning of last year... towards the end of the year i was in my wild and rebellious mode, just wanna go out and have fun! haha... so i went clubbing with my single colleagues... now cannot play already, really must settle down for family...

i guess it's time for me to get new bras... my breasts are getting itchy and swollen, plus there's eczema on my chest area. anyone knows any cream good for soothing the itch?

Last edited: