C'mon, let's interact :)

rocket science

Heyyyylo everyone,
I'm kinda new to this forum and would love to meet Mums living in my area - Toa Payoh. I'm pretty near Bishan and AMK too.

I'm a full-time working mother, so I'm always tired and frazzled by the demands of both office & home. My darling daughter is 7 & half months old now so I welcome any Mums who have kids around the same age and wanna start a playgroup kinda thing.
:Dancing_wub:

Hey, if you're having the same sentiments, let's start talking and build a friendship! :)

1568mummy

Too bad I'm way on the other side of Singapore... but still, welcome!!!! You sound like a really chirpy mommy! *wink*

rocket science

:shyxxx: no one from the North??

1568mummy : hiya. thanks! only chirpy when i've had enough sleep! but recently it's impossible because of work and active baby searching for milk at 4am.

btw, how far "the other side" do you all stay?

January84

:shyxxx: no one from the North??

1568mummy : hiya. thanks! only chirpy when i've had enough sleep! but recently it's impossible because of work and active baby searching for milk at 4am.

btw, how far "the other side" do you all stay?
hahaha, me stay B.panjang, Badtzzz stay Choa Chu Kang.

Cancanmum is near u, she stays whampoh.

rocket science

:1err: so i'm the only centrally located mummy for now. haha

thanks for all the welcome messages :) if you do see anyone from North posting, must tell me!! :Dancing_wub:

rocket science

Hey CanCanMum! I noe where you live..my aunt lives there too and its really near me. haha. separated by the expressway lah!

autumn82 and babymoon! Sembawang is kinda far from me lah. but if you wanna meet we can go somewhere in between! :)

CanCanMum

oh really???!!! U live near Lor 8....orrhs its oso near...

ya separated by tat expressway....oso the overhead bridge tat i walk everyday to and fro for 5 years le....365 x 5 x 2times per day = 3650 TIMES!!!!

KGJH

Morning Mommies,

I'm new to the group and live in the Central area. I have a 5 year old daughter & 2.8 year old son. I'm interested in having playdates for the children.

Kind regards,
KGJH

CanCanMum

Morning Mommies,

I'm new to the group and live in the Central area. I have a 5 year old daughter & 2.8 year old son. I'm interested in having playdates for the children.

Kind regards,
KGJH
hello KGJH!

my Son is about same age as yrs....kekekeke

which part of central do u live???